More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by huhwhatwhyreally huhwhatwhyreally

Which Fantasy Does Troy Fulfill?

Troy's Fat And That's Okay

Troy had always been overweight since he hit puberty. His "healthy" weight was 150 according to his doctors. He had yo-yoed over the past decade, sometimes going as high as 220. At the moment he was standing under that shower he was about 190. To make matters worse, his body didn't store weight proportionally. His legs and butt were actually a little skinny. All his weight sat in his gut and his man boobs. Carrying around weight like that meant the only women interested in him had a good 100 pounds on him. He had always fantasized about living in a world where thin, muscular guys were considered ugly, and fat men were all women wanted. Today, he was going to make that dream come true.

Once Ashley finished up, he asked her to towel him off, then take about 10 extra towels back with them. When he made it back to the lobby he asked his harem to follow him past the bar. There, the hotel had a spa for their upscale clientele. It wasn't too impressive. There was an immersion pool, a couple dressing rooms, a room for facials and other similar beauty services, and a large sauna. That's where Troy was headed. He gathered his harem outside and told them exactly what they were to do and how to act. He had each of them wrap a towel around themselves, then enter the sauna. He joined them a few minutes later.

It was hot and dry, much like sauna's usually are. Steam filled the room and made it hard to see. Troy can make out all his ladies gathered at the other end, talking amongst themselves. As he sits down and stares at the floor he sees out of the corner of his eye that the ladies keep trying to sneak glances at him. He's wearing a towel, nothing fun is showing, but they still can't take their eyes off of him. Soon, Candy saunters up beside him. "Excuse me" she says in a low voice, "I'm sorry to ask, but how much would you say you weigh?" Troy answers, "I dunno, about 190, depends on the day." Candy starts stuttering random words for a bit, then regains her composure.

"Wow....that's really awesome. You look like you weight about that. I bet you get a lot of compliments on your body." Troy playing the role of "fat and ashamed", responded with a perplexed look on his face. Candy, playing the role of "finds fat guys incredibly sexy", presses on. "Sorry again, I know I'm totally being a perv right now, but have you ever like...done any modeling?" "What are you talking about" Troy asked, "I don't think I'm in modeling shape." Candy smiled, then reached out her hand and introduced herself. "I'm Candy and these are my friends. We're in here getting ready before we go out hunting for some guys today." "Hi, I'm Troy" is all Troy responds with.

"So Troy, do you like, have a girlfriend?" Candy innocently asked. Troy annoyingly responded, "I don't, I think I need to get in better shape first." Candy was startled at Troy's statement. "Your body is perfect! Maybe you could gain another 10 pounds but that's it. You are seriously so hot right now." Candy was convincing and Troy was intrigued. "Really, you think I'm hot? I mean you're the one that's hot, you look like you don't have an ounce of body fat on you." Candy's smile turned upward. "So Candy, do you have a boyfriend?" Troy asked. "Nah, I had one for a bit but he lost too much weight. Once he hit 150 I was out of there." Troy again looked perplexed and decided to ask Candy what she meant. "When I met him he was 180. It was amazing, he had this cute waddle. On special nights he would wear my favorite shirt of his, it was covered in grease stains. He ended up getting mono though and it caused him to lose weight. Sorry, I don't mean to be a bitch, but you gotta keep your self out of good shape if you're going to be with me."

Candy placed her hand on Troy's thigh. "So, you think I'm hot huh? Well, maybe we can have some fun...."

What Does Troy Do Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)