More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by huhwhatwhyreally huhwhatwhyreally

Does Troy follow her commands?

Day Two ("Troy Wants " Route)

Troy slowly opened his eyes to a beautiful sight. The naked body of Sophia laid next to him, turned on her side, giving him a great view of her back and ass. As Troy enjoyed staring at her perfectly formed butt cheeks, his mind began to reconfirm everything he did the night before. The disgusting things he put his bitches through, the number of all time fantasies he had that he knocked out, and that wonderful moment when Amber gave him a world class rimjob. Today though, today was not only a new day, but Troy knew the rules of this world right from the start. He was determined to make today even better. As his eyes fixated on Sophia's delicious figure, his mind began swirling with ideas. For about a half an hour straight Troy laid down in silence, trying to think of the perfect way to start off his first full day in his heaven.

Reality soon hit Troy though, and it came in the form of some precum. While having morning wood was nothing new to Troy, the sight of Sophie's bare ass did cause some pre-ejaculate to form. This reminded Troy that he couldn't spend all day fucking his bitches. Just like in the real world, Troy could shoot maybe five loads a day. After about three loads though Troy would feel tired, lethargic, and unable to really do anything. The day before, after three loads, he was so tired he had to take a nap. Even after he woke up he knew he only had one more cum in the chamber. If he gets up and starts fucking these bitches right away, he will no doubt be spent by noon. Then he would have to wait until the next morning before he could fuck again.

Troy decided that he needed to set a guideline. Each day he would take a nap around two o'clock. Before 2pm he could cum a maximum of three times. After he woke from his nap, he could cum one more time before going to sleep. This made sense and would help prolong the amount of fun he could have each day. Troy felt so good after establishing that rule, he decided he needed to think up a few more. As he contemplated what boundaries to set, he was interrupted by Sophia who had turned around and noticed his open eyes. "Hey Troy, last night was the best night of my life." Sophia said.

Sophia's talking altered the other bitches that Troy was awake. They came down and surrounded the stage that held Troy's bed. "Morning Troy" a random bitch yelled, "what do you want us to do?". Troy decided that he not only needed rules for himself, but that his bitches needed some guidance as well. He stood up on his bed and asked the bitches to form a half circle in front of him.

"Bitches, I have decided to make some rules. Actually, let's call them cummandments. You will follow these orders unless told otherwise:"

"1. Do what you want to do. Unless I tell you to do something else, do what will enjoy and what keeps you busy. The only exception is eating, drinking, and sex. I cannot have my bitches getting fat and I do not want you cumming without asking me."

"2. You do not have to be around me at all times. You can go somewhere else in the resort if you want. If I need you, I will send someone to find you. If you're hurt because you weren't around to catch some cum drops when I decided to jizz, then that means I didn't need you here to cum. If I wanted you to be here when I came, or took a piss, I'd go find you."

"3. I want you fat ugly cows to get in even better shape. Every day at 2pm I will take a nap. You will use the first hour of my nap time to work out. No upper body weight lifting though; I don't need those tits shrinking. You will run, do yoga, and perform weight lifting exercises that work your ass".

"4. For the second hour, I want you out tanning by the pool. I don't want to see any tan lines; make sure nothing covers you."

"5. Every morning when I wake up, one of you bitches will walk with me down to the pool and bathe me. You figure out the rotation but I want a new bitch each day until I'm at the top of the order. I will also be pissing on this bitches face. Do not drink the morning you are chosen; I want you thirsty for my urine."

"6. All bitches will wake up at 8am. For the first half hour you are awake I want you in blow job training. Within a few weeks there should be no reason that any of you can't swallow my entire dick. Also practice rapidly swallowing liquids during this time as well. Soon I want to me able to piss or cum down each of your throats without fear that you won't be able to handle it."

"7. At 8:30am you will begin making yourself ready for the day. Full makeup, showered, douched, and given yourself an enema. You will wear high heeled shoes but nothing else. You are permitted to wear perfume, but each bitch must have a different scent. I want finger nails and toe nails painted too."

The bitches all nodded in agreement. A few even turned to each other to say things like "good idea" and "that makes a lot of sense". Troy was amused that he was telling these bitches how to live their lives and they couldn't get enough of it. Troy wanted to go on, but he felt a familiar rumble in his bowels. He needed to take a shit.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)