More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by huhwhatwhyreally huhwhatwhyreally

What's next?

Bathroom Etiquette

He asked his bitches to follow him into the bathroom. Upon entering the handicap stall, he realized an interesting issue that his morning dump brought up. Tory very much needed to take a shit, and he wanted to make sure every moment he had in this world was as kinky as could be. The problem was that Troy was never turned on by the idea of shit play. Sure, he farted in Bethany's face the day before, and he even got rimjobs from Rosie, Ashley and Amber. He didn't want it to go farther than that though. So how could he turn his daily deuce into the event it deserved to be?

Troy could get a blumpkin; have a bitch suck on his dick while he shit. He could have a bitch sit on his lap as well and fuck him while he eliminated his waste. With either option though he would run the risk of cumming. He didn't want to cum so early in the day. He sat down on the toilet and started his process, hoping an idea would come to him mid-struggle. The bitches crowded near him and awaited their next command. Troy smirked at the sight before him, there were 8 people crammed into the handicap stall of the men's bathroom of this upscale resort. All 8 were completely nude, one was shitting, and the other 7 desperately wanted to know how they could participate. The pain rumbling in his stomach brought him back to reality; his focus turned back to the dump at hand.

After a few minutes he started to lose sensation in his right leg. He commanded Rosie to get on all fours and put his feet up on her back. This caused the feeling to return. The cold temperature of the toilet bowl mixed with the lack of heat in the bathroom caused Troy to start shivering. He told Candy to sit up on the toilet tank behind him and give him a shoulder massage. The heat radiating from her pussy warmed him up and the massage felt damn good too. His attention turned back to the long battle ahead of, or rather, beneath him. After hurting his right hand by squeezing too hard, he had Monique and Ugly get on both sides of him. He grabbed one of their butt cheeks each and started squeezing them instead. Once he felt the turd start to breach, the pain became so intense that Troy heard himself shouting random expletives. He asked Ashley to sit beside him and. instead of going down the list of cuss words in his vocabulary, he started calling her every name in the book. "Cum dump", "fuck hole", "stupid slut face", etc. Calling her names was the perfect outlet for the pain in his rectum. Finally, after about 20 minutes of effort, he finished his dump.

He was very proud of himself. Troy improved his shitting experience while involving all his bitches and without risking an ejaculation. This victory, combined with the victory floating in the toilet, caused a smile to adorn his face. None of the other bitches seemed to be sharing in his enjoyment though. So, Troy created another rule as he recovered. "Any time you are in the bathroom with me and I shit, I want you to applaud and congratulate me." The group of bitches immediately started clapping their hands and chanting Troy's name. One bitch yelled "great job Troy!" Another, "that dump was HUGE". All men secretly feel pride after they take either a difficult shit, or an interesting looking shit. Troy was able to command his bitches to share the same level of excitement. Troy ordered Bethany to wipe his ass. He then asked Sophie to give him a deep, sensual kiss.

The scene taking place could have been ripped from the final page of a fairy tale. A man was standing tall, a group of bitches surrounding him and chanting his name. The hottest bitch was locking lips with him, pledging her love for him and complimenting him on his bravery. Did he kill the mighty dragon? Did he save the kingdom from a hostile army? Nope, all Troy did was get through a slightly difficult shit with about 7 completely naked fuck dolls catering to his every whim. Troy proclaimed that each morning when he took a shit, each bitch would join him and assume the same role they had today. He would even give them a few minutes warning so they could be ready and waiting when he walked in. Troy asked Bethany to shove the used toilet paper into Ugly's paper bag mouth. He exited the bathroom, bitches in tow, ready to take on the day.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)