More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elyssov elyssov

What will the morning be like?

Day One: Metamorphoses

Eliza Lawson woke up with a start, her heart pounding in her chest. She blinked, looking around her room in confusion. The austere, minimalist decor she was used to was gone, replaced by pastel colors and posters of boy bands. She sat up, her eyes wide as she took in the changes. Her room was no longer a sanctuary of calm and order, but a typical teenage girl's room.

She looked down at herself, her eyebrows shooting up in surprise. She was wearing lacy underwear, not the modest nightgown she usually wore. She got up, walking over to the mirror. Her reflection stared back at her, almost the same but subtly different. Her hair was thicker, more voluminous, and a shade closer to chestnut. It was also curlier, falling in soft waves around her shoulders.

As she stepped into the shower, her mind was a whirl of confusion. She was halfway through her shower when she realized what she was doing. Her hand was between her legs, her fingers moving in a rhythm that was all too familiar. She gasped, pulling her hand away as if she'd been burned. She'd never... she didn't... but the memory of doing this every morning was there, clear as day.

She finished her shower in a daze, wrapping herself in a towel and heading back to her room. She opened her drawer, pulling out a set of lingerie that was far more provocative than anything she'd ever owned. She dressed mechanically, her mind still trying to process everything. She looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes wide. She looked... different. More feminine, more mature. She looked like a woman who was comfortable with her sexuality.

As she looked at her reflection, a wave of memories washed over her. Memories of dating John, the captain of the football team. Memories of making love to him almost every day. Memories of being popular, of being a cheerleader. Memories of being friends with Gina. She shook her head, trying to clear it. These weren't her memories. They couldn't be.

Meanwhile, Gina woke up in a house that was far nicer than the one she remembered. Her room was smaller than Eliza's, but it was cozy and comfortable. She looked around in confusion, her mind struggling to make sense of everything. She got up, walking over to the mirror. She looked the same, but her hair was a brighter shade of blonde and styled in a more moderate fashion.

She dressed in an outfit that was a mix of provocative and decent, heading out to school. As she walked, she was hit with a wave of memories. Memories of dating older, wealthier men. Memories of enjoying their company, their gifts. Memories of being more selective, more careful with her choices.

At school, Eliza and Gina's days were a whirlwind of confusion and new experiences. Eliza found herself drawn to John, their usual meeting in the library ending in a passionate session of lovemaking. Gina, on the other hand, found herself on a date with one of her wealthy patrons, the evening ending in a night of passion.

In the evening, Eliza found herself on a Skype call with Michael, her childhood friend. He seemed wary, his questions probing and insightful. She brushed him off, irritated by his questions. She ended the call, heading to bed. As she lay in bed, her hand slipped under the covers, her thoughts filled with images of John. She fell asleep to the rhythm of her own touch, her mind filled with confusion and uncertainty.

And so, Day One ended, leaving Eliza and Gina in a world that was both familiar and utterly foreign. They fell asleep, their minds filled with questions and doubts, their hearts heavy with the weight of their new realities. As they drifted off to sleep, they couldn't help but wonder what the next day would bring.

Meanwhile, Michael sat in front of his computer, his mind racing. He'd seen the changes in Eliza, the subtle shifts in her personality and appearance. He knew something was wrong, but he didn't know what. This was something he'd never encountered before. He looked at the screen, at Eliza's smiling face. He made a vow then and there. He would find out what was happening. He would save Eliza, no matter what it took.

As the sun set on Day One, the stage was set for a battle between light and darkness. A battle that would test the bonds of friendship, the strength of love, and the resilience of the human spirit. The game was on, and the stakes were higher than ever.

What is the coming day preparing for us?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)