More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sumedokin sumedokin

Stories:

Day 19: Lord Devolios Cometh [Giant]

The darkness and silence of the alleyway was abruptly broken, as a series of lightning flashes emerged from the empty air. Winds from out of nowhere surrounding the phenomenon carried litter out of the alleyway, and just when it looked like the flashes had stopped, a single much brighter light appeared, and when it subsided, a man stood in the alleyway.
A terrifying man.
A man of great and cruel ambition, clad in equipment that people would not see for many centuries.
"Auahahahahahaha! People of the 21st century! Rejoice, for your new lord and master has arrived!" As he donned a maniacal grin, he threw his cape in a dramatic flourish, "I am the great lord Tarquin Devolios! I have arrived from the year 6 666 in order to wreak terror upon all your nations! I, lord Devolios, am in possession of weapons so advanced your feeble minds cannot even begin to comprehend! Now, surrender to my might, and I shall dawn on you a bright new future! One where all can be assured a life of purpose and conformity! Resistance is futile! All that await you in that path..." lord Devolios raised his clawed, gauntleted hand dramatically to the sky, "...is DOOM!"

...

Something was wrong.
No, it wasn't the fact that no one was there to hear his speech. He was a supreme overlord; villainous monologues was what he did. It didn't matter if no one else knew he didn't do it... because he would know.
It was definitely something else... the alley... the buildings... all of them looked so large. The scope of it all boggled his mind and perplexed his senses. The window alone looked like it might be big enough for a house.
No... it wasn't the houses.

A cat jumped down to look at lord Devolios, but although shaped like a house-cat, it was actually the size of a truck.
...curses! The previously owned time machine he bought on sale! Something was wrong with it, and it shrank him to only three inches tall!
That damned salesman in the Hawaiian shirt shall rue the day he tried to make lord Tarquin Devolios look like a fool!
As if that matters! Three inches of lord Devolios is more than enough to bring this primitive world to its knees!
"Mrrrrww...." The cat growled at lord Devolios.
"Seize your foolishness now and withdraw, beast! Or suffer the indomitable wrath of lord Diavolos!"
The cat reached its paw towards the tiny man, who jumped away at the last second, "Tsk... That shall be your final mistake!" Lord Devolios extended his arm and from the gadget in his wrist shot a crackling beam of blue and white light.
The cat flinched when hit with it, shook its head, and turned even more upset. Lord Devolios smirked, "That is but a fraction of my true power! Are you prepared to see my full potential? In that case.." Lord Devolios turned and ran out of the alleyway as the cat dashed after him.

"Seize it this instance! Seize chasing the mighty lord Devolios or perish!" The overlord yelled behind himself as he saw the pants leg of a random person walking by, "Save me this instance, peon! I command you!"
"Shooo... shoo!" The woman's shooing successfully repelled the cat, which ran off shrieking.
"Yes! You better run! Run for your life! Auhahahahaha!"
The woman picked the tiny overlord up with her hand.
"Thank you, peon! You shall serve me well!"
"Peon?" She cocked her head, "I answer to Allison, thank you very much! You better think carefully about what you call someone who is giant to you, mr Devolios!"
"It's lord Devolios! And how do you know my name? Can it be...? The fearsomeness of lord Devolios has reached such heights that even the people of the past tremble as they know his name!"
"No, of course not silly! That's not how anything works! I know who you are because I'm a Traveller too!"
"Another Traveller!? Preposterous! The people of your time do not possess the technology needed to traverse the temporal boundaries!"
"You know there are clever people in all times, right? All you need is a bit of creative thinking, and the problem vanishes before your eyes! Besides, what would prevent a Traveller from the future to visit the same time you've visited?"
"Even so! The chances of the first peon lord Devolios runs into being a Traveller in the 21st century is outright preposterous!"
"Unless, of course..." Allison grinnedat him, "She was expecting him... I mean you."
"What!? Why!? How!?"
"How? If you have time travel it's not at all surprizing if you know what'll happen in the future. Why? Because I learned that an extremely powerful and dangerous overlord was going to visit my home to wreak havoc, and boy oh boy was I invested in how that turned out! What? ...Uh, I was expecting you here, so that's why I showed up."
An excited grin extended across lord Devolios face, "So... already I shall face off against my great nemesis! You have made a terrible mistake making enemies with the great and terrifying lord Devolios! Taste this!"

The overlord activated his bracer, and a thunderous storm cloud appeared over Allison's head, unleashing rain, wind and lightning upon her.
Of course the cloud, being the size of a bicycle, only made her moderately wet.
"Congratulations. You failed to damage me in any way that couldn't be fixed with conditioner. Now it's time to put you away." Allison pulled down the zipper on her shirt, and dangled lord Devolios over her cleavage.
"No... no! Seize this at once! Stave your lady parts away from lord Devolios!"
But his protests were of no use. She put him in her cleavage, binding him completely with her boobs.
"You'll rue this! Rue, I tell you! One day when you least expect it, the great lord Devolios shall..." the overlord's monologue was cut short as Allison pushed him down with her finger, submerging him between her breasts, and zipping up her sweater.
She then proceeded to go home.

Allison had prepared a very special terrarium for her prisoner, to which he was confined after being completely stripped down.
"How dare you treat lord Devolios in such a disrespectful manner! Release me at once! And give back my gear!"
"Hmmm, I’m gonna have to go with… no. After all the trouble I went through rigging a time machine, I think I’m gonna keep you for a bit longer at least."
"Rigged!? So it was you who were responsible for this!?"
"Uh huh. I arranged it so the time machine emitted microwaves. That way you'd become micro when you arrived in our time!"
"That's not how microwaves work!"
"It is if you use it correctly. But I will keep you there until you have learned not to be an insane megalomaniac with a Napoleon complex."
"How... how dare you!? I am lord Tarquin Devolios! You are nothing but a primitive pervert who fiddles with things beyond her comprehension!"
Allison folded her arms, “Just for that I’m sentencing you to the dungeon.”
“A dungeon is not a common accommodation for a 21st century household! You are bluffing!”
“Oh, am I now?” Allison picked the overlord up from the terrarium, hovered him above the line of her trousers, and pulled the edge apart big enough for him to land inside her clothes, "Next stop, Allison’s dungeon! Just hold your breath, and hold on to whatever you find back there. I'll take you out after, oh, say ten minutes."
"Unhand me this instance!"
"All right! You're the boss!" Allison dropped him into her trousers.
"Nooooooooooooooooooo!"

The End!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)