More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bam316 bam316

Next Day Dawn Marie wakes up in pain

Dawn Marie wakes as Paul and Brittney tries to cover their secret

Next morning as Dawn groaned in pain as Brittney said dear lie still you were in a terrible wreck as Dawn’s eyes open groggily and said where am I… as Brittney said somewhere safe who’s there as Brittney said its Mrs. Masters my husband and our friend found you.

Dawn said who was the giant dog that ripped the door off and freed me as Paul said, dear, it was just me and Jake there was no animal you must have been hallucinating as Dawn said do…do I know you as Jake said yeah, I sit in the alleyway near Starbucks you helped me a few times by giving change to me?

I remember you why are you here as Jake said the Master’s needed an extra hand in repairs since Brittney cannot do heavy lifting he offered me free room and board and hot meals to help out, so I came here to help, and I am glad I did Paul wouldn’t been able to help you by himself as she said thank you both so how bad is it as Brittney said dear you have some mild abrasions and contusions and couple broken bones but other than that you are still alive do you remember what happened as Dawn said yeah my ex-asshole of a boyfriend ran my ass off the road as Paul said why would he do that.

His Ego Mr. Masters he didn’t like the fact I dumped his ass when I found out he was cheating on me with my best friend and when I left he thought he could run me off the road he believes he is gods gift to women but in all he fucks the blue plate special of the month that he chooses, then tosses them away till the next time he eager to make the woman he broke up with filled up with hope just to be shot down again man I must have been so damn stupid to trust him.

Brittney said well he could have killed you as Dawn said maybe he should have as she teared up in pain from her battered body and tortured soul while feeling sorry for herself while Jake stormed off in his anger at the situation as Paul took over vigil to get more information from Dawn Marie and promise her she was safe here while Brittney walked out of the room.

Jake… Jake are you o.k. .... as Jake looked at Brittney and said I don’t know how can I be o.k. when the woman who is laid up in their wished she died in her car does she even knows I exist damn I saved her because…. I feel…. I feel…., When Britt said you feel a connection to her your wolf is pointing you towards her isn’t it.

Jake said I don’t know what it is, the first time I saw her she saw me trying to stay warm, so she gave me her spare change to get me a meal here and there and when I first looked into her eyes I fell in love with her beauty and her kind heart to think of there was someone here filled with compassion for the less fortunate and it warmed my heart.

Paul said o.k. everyone she is asleep she’ll be in and out from the pain as Paul said what’s wrong with Jake as Brittney said, my love, I think our lil adoptive cub here is in love with our patient my dear husband.

Paul said how long has this been going on as Jake said o.k. … o.k. alpha I met her when I first got here during the winter months one day I was sitting at the end of the alleyway freezing she gave me enough change to get me a warm bite to eat and a cup of joe and then sporadically over the next few months saw her beauty over and over again and it was like she was my saving grace but look at me I look like a bloody bum.

Paul said you know if you feel she is your potential mate you must tread lightly to let her know how you feel about her and break your affliction to her gently you can’t it on to her, or she’ll hate you forever for it do you understand as Jake said I understand Paul but what if she does not feel the same about me as Paul said dear friend relax and just be yourself that’s all you and your wolf can do so relax and get some sleep as we still have work to do as Jake said good night.

Paul said Brittney said let’s retire to our chambers as she kissed his lips and said MMMMMM I’m sooooo horny as Paul lifted her up and carried her to their room as he closed the door and laid her on the bed as he began to lower her sweats as he spreads her legs apart and said MMMM I see you are waiting as he dove right in without a second of a warning as Brittney's eyes shot wide as her hands moved down holding her husband in place as he licked, slurped and nipped her glistening folds as she moaned OOOOOOHHH PAAAAUUUULLLLL fuck me don’t stop AAAAAAAAHHHHH MMMMMM as he tugged and teethed her sensative folds as she felt her slick fluids flood her mates face as she fondled her massive tits and arched her back as she had an orgasm as he kissed his lips smeared with her juices onto hers making her lost in their lust.

She flips Paul on to his back and pulls his shirt apart as she manhandled his chiseled chest as she trailed kisses down to his pants and said take em off my dear now I want to suck your massive cock and make your nuts ache as she plowed her lips down his cock as she MMMM at the quicken hardening length as she let off of it pop as she kissed down both sides of his massive cock as she licked her lips as she swallowed both of his testicles into her mouth massaging his cum filled sacs until he grunted as she felt his nuts grow in her mouth as she slid up and said MMMMM are you needy my love, my mate then take me ravage me and make me scream your name over and over my love as Paul entered her slick folds.

Brittney eyes went wide feeling her husbands cock massaging her wet canal as her vaginal muscles clench tightly as she arched her back as her tits stood proudly as her sexily charged body began to sweat as both Paul and Brittney began to buck and gyrate as they matched thrust for thrust as she panted and moaned his name till she went near horse.

Paul suckled her tit as he massaged the other then switched off to the other and repeated the process as Brittney Screamed FUCK ME over and over driving her man crazy as she felt him blast her womb once again with a torrent of hot and sticky seed as Britt said my ass I want you to fill my ass as Paul was happy to oblige as he used his precum covered fuck stick and lubed Brittney’s ass as she was on her hands and knees begging like a dawg in heat as she relaxed for a quick second.

Paul impaled into her needy ass as she screamed out OOOOOOOHHHH AAAAAHHHH as Paul said do you want me to pull out as she screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOO don’t stop MMMMMM as Paul continued to slide deeper and deeper in until his thighs rested against her delicious ass cheeks as the friction of them sliding back n forth made Brittney love the feeling of being stretched out as she playfully teased her cunt as she screamed FUCK MY AAAAAAAASS as Paul picked up the pace as he grunted Baby I going to cum as Brittney said go ahead and do it fill your mates ass full of your gooey hot cuuuuummmm as Paul exploded into her as his dick finally became limp as he slid out in a heaping mess panting as they kissed each other.

"I do not know what it is my dear love but you bring out the animal in me."Brittney Said.

"That’s funny I was about to say the same damn thing, my love."Paul Replied. as they finally passed out in each other sweaty embrace as the sheets stank of their passionate lovemaking and tickled their flesh as they slept well in the night.

What happens next for the town of Wolves Haven

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)