More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who are they ?

David Serkis

David heard about the miracle dealer, the rumor, that she could make anything you dream off, real. But for that, you had to believe in magic. And David would believe in anything that could help him get laid. He wasn't really good looking and had difficulties to talk to girls. He watched porn and hentai on a regular basis, which was making him even more frustrated to not have sex. So he decided to take a look at the rumored place.

David found the florist in that small street, passing by suspicious-looking guys and cheap whores, and entered. Inside, he found himself in the middle of flowers with a path just large enough for two people to walk. It felt so out of place compared to where he was just before. And the smell was so calming and fresh...

"Hi ! Can I help you with something ?" A feminine voice asked.

David looked behind him and saw a beautiful redhead with piercing green eyes smiling at him. He didn't know where she came from, there was only one path and he didn't saw her when he went inside.

"I... I'm... uh..." He stammered.

He was already panicking, but he needed to get his shit together. So he took a deep breath.

"I'm here to see Circe..." He finally said.

The woman didn't show any reaction and answered naturally. "Follow me."

She led him further in the store to a door that seemed to lead to the back-store. It was a regular door, nothing special.

"You can come in." The girl said.

David opened the door and went in. Inside there was the most beautiful woman he ever seen lying on a sofa with just a ridiculously small toga. She looked at him with a bored expression.

"What brings you here, child ?" She asked.

"I... uh... I-I heard you... uh... help people..."

There was a moment of silence where she stared at him, making him uneasy.

"Let me guess... you want to be more confident..." She finally said.

"I want to be able to have sex with any woman I want !" David shouted.

The woman barely reacted. "Then, you'll be able to. But you can never, ever, have sex on Sunday."

Then another silence followed.

"That's it ? That's all ?" He asked.

"Yes. Off you go, now !" Answered Circe with a move of her hand to show him to leave.

David then left, confused, and kind of disappointed. When he passed the door, to his surprise, he found himself in his apartment.

What does he do next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)