More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who Are You?

David (Photographer)

Ah David, a good strong name and I understand you are a one man photographer. Not a bad job really and it’s a good way to snap pictures for the Control App.

You knew this the moment you woke up in your little studio apartment/work and began the process of taking stock as it were.

Naturally it was easy to snap a few pictures or even a video of your clients as you usually do so anyways though none of your clients are really celebrities, given the fact that you’re a one man army as it were.

This means you do the client’s make up if they so wish, set up the lighting, and even set up multiple cameras just for the sake of angles. A tiring job but you get paid quite well and your clients are usually satisfied with your work enough to come back again or recommend others.

Today was no different as you looked at your studio and began setting up for the day with an extra step in your shoes as you knew the types of clients you usually get. Aspiring models for instance are the norm as need to save money any way they can so going to you is probably their best bet given your reputation.

That being said you also live in a local college town so you might get the occasional student wishing for a professional headshot or a sports team who want their pictures taken in an indoor setting.

There are even a few Pet Moms who come into your business every once in a while and they in turn recommend you to all of their friends. So who knows maybe they’re friends with a celebrity who wants to hire you as well.

Of course you have to finish setting up your studio first and a solid thirty minutes later you have everything ready to go. Not bad for a single man crew but the only question now is do you go out and grab food or stay here, eat some cereal, and wait for the first client?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)