More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mann22 Mann22

Who do you play as?

Dave

Dave heard his alarm go off and quickly opened his eyes at at 11:59 PM. One more minute and he would be "of-age", 18, and he could fuck whoever he wanted, wherever he wanted, whenever he wanted.

Since the new Free Use Experiment Law (FUEL) was passed a year ago Dave had been counting down the minutes until he was 18 and now, in 30 seconds, he would be. FUEL stated that from midnight the day you turn 18, any healthy adult could fuck and other adult as long as they were over 18. There were certain exceptions to keep the world safely running, like allowing drivers to see the road, workers to do their jobs, and police to make arrests, but other than that sex was allowed anywhere, anytime, with anyone.

The day FUEL went into effect 6 months ago, the President fucked the reigning Miss USA, and then his own daughter on national TV; an 18 year old high school student fucked his own parents, the football coach, and the principle at the school meeting that night; and his parents fucked each other and the neighbors on the front lawn! Things had calmed down a little since then, but it was still common to see all sorts of people having sex everywhere.

The clock turns to 12:00 AM, who does Dave fuck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)