More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mann22 Mann22

The clock turns to 12:00 AM, who does Dave fuck first?

Lori - Head Cheerleader

Sleeping softly in her queen bed, cuddled under her down banker with just panties and a tank top was the Head Cheerleader Lori. Tall, with long athletic legs, a nice pert ass, skinny waist and 34 C breasts that sat full and high on her chest. Long dirty blond hair that was braided for the night, and pale blue that shinned against her perfectly tanned skin.

Although Lori looked sweet and innocent, she wasn't. You didn't get to Head Cheerleader by being nice to people, you got there by working hard, being beautiful, and cutting down anyone who was a threat. She was constantly studying, working out, and planning new routines. Relentlessly trying to prove she was the best, the prettiest, the strongest, the smartest. Lori was so caught up in reaching her goals, she was surprisingly still a virgin.

The one allowance she made for herself, was to celebrate her bithrday. Now here she was dreaming in bed a midnight about the perfect 18th Birthday plans she had. Some people just hadn't gotten used to the new reality of FUEL yet.

Nice or Nasty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)