More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kinkygeek kinkygeek

Who are you?

Dave

Your name is Dave Jones, and you've been married to Suzy for five wonderful years. The two of you met at a Halloween party seven years ago at a mutual friend's house when you were both in college. You'll never forget that night. You were dressed up as a vampire, complete with a red and black cape and plastic fangs with dripping fake blood. Suzy came dressed in a sexy french maid outfit that showed plenty of cleavage and thigh. Every time she walked past you and brushed the tip of your nose with her feather duster, you got a little more turned on. You returned her playfulness by pretending to sneak up behind her and acting like you were going to bite her neck. She would then scamper off somewhere and look back at you. The first time she did this, you just stood there and watched until she asked, "Aren't you going to chase me?" You both kept this game up until you chased her upstairs and she playfully hid from you in an unoccupied bedroom. You threw the door open and held the ends of your cape up high, doing your best menacing vampire impression while she tried to appear helpless as she laid down on the bed.

"I vant tu suuck your blooood!" you said in your best Dracula impression.

"How about I suck your cock instead?" she said and grabbed you by the waistband of your costume. She quickly undid your belt and slacks, freed your cock from your underwear, and began to give you the most amazing blowjob you've had up to that point (and you've had some pretty amazing ones before) while you both wriggled out of your costumes and tossed them carelessly on the floor. You returned the favor by eating out her pussy (removing your plastic fangs first) delicately at first, but then with hungry abandon as your nostrils filled with the scent of her juices that flowed over your face.

"Oh, fuck me!" she started to say between gasps and moans. You didn't need to be told twice. You slid your cock inside her and nearly came that instant. No woman's pussy had ever felt like this before. It's as if her pussy was made especially to fit your cock. Suzy must have had the same realization, because she came instantly. You managed to hold off your own orgasm long enough to make her cum two more times before you were overcome with ecstasy. Normally you're careful about pulling out early if you're not using protection, but with Suzy it felt so right. She came one more time when you ejaculated inside her, and you both collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily. Moments later, you were both passed out.

You don't have any memory of how you got home that night, but when you awoke you found her panties resting on your pillow. You nearly tossed them into your "Box of Conquests, " a cardboard box filled with panties of other girls you've fucked, but for some reason you felt that this girl was special. Instead, you gently set the panties aside and called your friend who hosted the party and ask him about Suzy. You were so busy flirting and fucking that you barely learned anything about her except her name.

Your friend happily filled you in on how he found you two and brought you home. He also left her panties with you so you could add it to your collection. He told you about how he used to date Suzy, but they were never exclusive and eventually decided to just be good friends. He also told you that she had a reputation for sleeping around, but so did you at the time. You asked if he could give you her number. He said he would have to ask Suzy first. Several minutes later, he called you back and gave you Suzy's number.

You played it cool and waited a couple of days before calling Suzy. You still can't believe how nervous you were during that first phone call, but you somehow managed to keep your cool well enough to ask her on a date and she accepted. That first date went well, and so did the next several dates after that. Sex with Suzy was even more incredible than that first night at the Halloween party. When you were inside her, you felt a deeper and more intimate connection with her than you ever have with anyone else. Eventually, you and Suzy became a serious couple. After a year and a half, you proposed to Suzy and married her six months later.

She's told you all about her past sex life and the many boyfriends, few girlfriends, fuck buddies, one night stands, and mystery men she has been with, but as far as you know she has not had sex with anyone except you since shortly after you two started dating. You, however, could never quite get the hang of being in a monogamous relationship. No matter how hard you tried to be faithful, you could never say no to an opportunity to catch some tail. Fortunately, you're very good at keeping your extramarital adventures a secret, and have never given Suzy any reason to suspect you're any less loyal to her than she is to you.

Even today, Suzy doesn't seem to have a hint of suspicion of your plans for this evening as you drop her off at the airport. Her work is sending her to a four day conference in another city, so you will have the house to yourself for most of the week.

"Goodbye, Honey. I'll miss you," you say to her as you give her a warm affectionate hug.

"I'll miss you too. Don't worry, I'll call when I get to the hotel," she says and gives you a sweet goodbye kiss before grabbing her bags and walking inside. She turns around and waves to you as she reaches the door. You smile back at her and wave as you slowly drive away.

"She is so gorgeous," you think to yourself as you pull away from the airport. You really are going to miss her, but you aren't exactly planning on spending the next four nights alone. During the drive home, you consider carefully who you want to see tonight. Once you're home, you look through the contact list in your phone and make a decision.

****************************************************************

Dear readers,

I encourage you to please create your own story threads here. Start by having a character in your mind for Dave to call, and name the chapter title with the character's name and how Dave would know that character. For example, if you want to write about Dave hooking up with a hot MILF named Lynette from down the street, then title your chapter, "Lynette--the hot MILF from down the street." From there, you can take the story in any direction your sick perverted heart desires.

Have fun! I look forward to reading your contributions.

Whom do you call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)