More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mack2028 mack2028

Who is the figure?

Dave Spiegel, 28 year old male

Clearing your head... why were you a dick to the pizza guy? Must have low blood sugar. You eat some of that pizza and get on Reddit for a little early morning stress relief of either jackin it or fighting with idiots about nothing. Your cat curls up on your lap so you guess it will have to be the latter so you pull up some antivaxer threads and find them on fire everybody talking about some garbage about how the government wants to give them mercury and fluoride to make them sterile.

The really strange thing isn't the crazies, fuck those guys they never change, it is some of the cool people that hang around here because they have serious concerns about safety testing or legal precedence. They usually make some solid points about the flu or other shit but this time they all seem to be sharing these videos of people getting exposed just a little and turning out... great! They are saying that if you get exposed all at once through a bite or scratch you change too much but just a little makes you stronger, smarter, fitter, and they are saying that some of the rumors about turning you sex mad is only a byproduct of enhancing your pheromones... you have been reading for nearly an hour at this point when you realize that you are petting your cat Fluffers...

Well is that slow enough? Does fluffers have it at all?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)