More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who do we follow?

Dave, an 18 year old former student

Dave's life before the new changes had been a simple one. He was a simple country guy from a farming family, who had little idea about how the world was changing then. When the government announced the crisis, he felt like he had to act. Completely unphased by the decision to give up school, he volunteered at the local experimentation center. His departure was like a son leaving to join the army. His parents consented without any objection, staying true to the patriotic spirit of their time, even as he left the house to stay in one of the many screening camps that were set up all across the country. He was an athletic man who loved sports as much as he loved math, being the intelligent kind of sportsman above the brawn, so he figured that his physique, smarts and youthful health would better contribute to the cause. He found out that he had already been listed to be inducted into the program at a later date to accommodate for some changes, but they were more than happy to receive him young. After all, they needed all the youthful, healthy energy they could get, as explained in the pamphlet he was given.

Everything changed when the secret was revealed to him, the fact that the centers were actually breeding centers founded to combat the global depopulation problem. He found out what they needed from him was his sperm, and that what had to do was what any healthy, fertile person would naturally do. At first, he readied himself to make his donation, until his first encounter with the first female inductee introduced to him: Miss Lorenson, his hot English teacher. When he saw her as she entered the breeding room, she was completely naked, her huge tits and wide waist clear to see. Being a red blooded male like the rest of his friends, he had had fantasies about fucking her for the longest time, and watching her sashay her way over to the bed to bend over before him, purring for him to stuff his dick inside her, it was something he could not resist. He wasted no time in dropping his jeans and ramming his 9 inch cock straight in, prompting a non stop fucking session that might had lasted for hours. He lost count over how many times he blew his load inside her, but he could remember the euphoric face she made every time he did, and the glitter of her eyes while her mouth was filled up with his huge rod. He left the room an extremely happy man, given an hours rest, before being ushered in again. This time, it was a different girl from his town, with the same 'fuck me hard' attitude. He enjoyed himself, and left once more when time was up. He obliged to the cycle of constant sex where the woman would absolutely enjoy everything he did to them, and every one he was introduced to was prettier and more fuckable than the next. By the time he was sent to his quarters for bed time, he was left wondering how he was able to spew out so much juice, a thought that gradually faded away as the next day came along.

Day after day, he was living a dream. Life at the breeding center was an interesting one. He felt that he was doing his part, and at the same time, was being ultimately fulfilled to have this much access to all sorts of pussy. Before coming here, he had very little experience with women, and now, he was as obsessed with wild, crazy, shameless fucking as everyone else here.

What situations does Dave encounter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)