More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zaos Z Zaos Z

What other adventures are going on in the Mall?

Dave's Plight

Dave worked his way back to the South Side Entrance by running around the mall's exterior. It could hardly be described as the fastest route, but it did allow him to avoid a possible second encounter with the mall cop hunting him.

As the running teen neared his destination he could just make out the blurry slit house of the Man in a Hoody standing near the mall's south entrance.

Dave charged right up to the man and excitedly blurting out his request in between labored gasps. "Excuse me? Can... I have... another pass?"

The Man in the Hood gave the teen an amused look. "So did you fuck that bitch who was chewing you out earlier?"

Dave struggled to answer between deep intakes of breath. "Um... No. But I know... that they work."

"And now your back for another one I assume?" The man asked.

"Yes. As many... as you... can... give me." Dave still couldn't form complete sentences, but it was becoming noticeable easier to breath with each intake of breath.

"Sorry Kid. Only one card per person."

"What! That's so unfair!"

"The passes are unfair. They modify the receivers ability to make sound situational judgments. Hence fairness is a relative term here."

"OK? I didn't really get all that. Why can't I have a second pass?"

"Don't blame me for the rules kid. I just make them up and enforce them."

With out thinking Dave exclaimed. "But that's the perfect reason to blame you!"

As if to spite the already aggravated teen the Man in the Hoody offered up a pair of Breeding Passes to a passing pair. One to a gray haired man in his mid forties. The second to a teen girl with distinctively pink hair.

Envious Dave watched as the two walk away with their Breeding Passes. Totally ignorant as to their real valuable.

Turning back to the Man in the Hoody Dave pleaded. "Please. I lost mine. I really need another one."

The man shrugged. "No my problem kid. Only one per customer."

Dave was left open mouthed at the man's indifference to his plight. Even as he watched the stranger offered up two more Breeding Passes. This time to a couple of smoking hot woman in their mid to late twenties.

"Here you go ladies. Free passes." The man said with a smile.

"Thank you." replied the brunette as she took one of the presented cards.

"I love anything that's free." the blond said. Taking her pass with a flirtive wink.

Dave watched as the brunette and blond walked away with their Breeding Passes. Passes Dave knew they would never use. As the teen angrily mulled over the waste an idea popped into his head.

Giving up on the Man in the Hoody Dave instead fell into step behind the two woman. Following behind them close enough to hear their conversation.

The blond smirked. "It's a sex pass."

"A what?" The brunette replied.

"Saids its a Breeding Pass. You hand it to a man and he tries to knock you up."

Her dark haired friend laughed. "Who needs a pass for that?"

"Alison Knox! I though you were a good girl!"

"I am a good girl Tracy, but that doesn't mean I don't know what men want."

"Excuse me." Dave ventured. "Can I have your Breeding Passes."

The two woman stopped and turned to look at Dave. The three of them fast became a wedge in the normal flow of mall traffic. Forcing people to squeeze by in either direction.

"What would you need are passes for?" Alison asked. She was frightening attractive with a model perfect body.

"Um..." Dave stammered. He really didn't want to tell Alison the truth. That he wanted the Breeding Passes so he could knock up her and her friend.

"Well I'm keeping mine for my husband." Alison said. Dropping the pass into her tiny black purse.

"Here you can have mine." Tracy replied as she handed her pass to Dave.

Dave found his eyes drawn to the hologram in the Breeding Passes right hand corner. As he stared at the pass his mind was besieged by the relation Tracy was giving the pass to him.

While Dave had always been partial to brunettes over blonds the idea of fucking and breeding the sweetly curved Tracy now appeared to be the overwhelmingly more erotic choice.

"Do you want to do it in the changing room?" Dave asked. Gesturing towards the nearest clothing store as he spoke.

Dave knew he had blown his chance the instant he opened his mouth.

"You fucking pervert!" came Tracy's offended response. In one swift motion she reached forward and yanked the newly gifted Breeding Pass from Dave's outstretched hand. Before dismissively turned her back on the lust struck teen.

"Your lucky my husband isn't here." Alison threatened before turned to join her fast retreating friend.

"No! Wait! Please!" Dave pleaded as the two woman quickly made their exit.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" Dave quietly cursed as he chased after the fast retreating pair. His lack of strategic thinking had cost him dearly. It had never even occurred to him that the Breeding Passes worked on men too. When Tracy had handed him her pass all he had been able to think about was slip his dick between her legs and blowing his load deep in her pussy.

"All I had to do was hand the fucking pass back." A frustrated Dave continued to berate himself. "She would have jumped my balls and we'd both be fucking right now. But no I had to open my big mouth first."

Dave's pursuit of the two woman came to an abrupt end at one of the mall's main intersections. Standing off to one side was the Mall Dog casually scanned the endless multitude of passing faces. Fortunately for Dave the relentless security guard was presently looking in the opposite direction.

Taking advantage of his good luck Dave turned right around and started back the way he had come. Glancing over his shoulder the disappointed teen watched as the mall crowd closed in around the offended pair of woman. Swallowing them like a sea.

Still in need of a Breeding Pass Dave decided his best course of action would be to return to the South Side Entrance and try to convince another recipient to hand over their pass. He was confident he could do a better job this time around.

As he neared the South Side Entrance Dave spotted a pink haired teen standing all alone by a photo booth. Recognizing her as the same girl the Man in the Hoody had gifted with a Breeding Pass earlier Dave altered course. Determined to claim her pass as his own.

As he strolled up to Miss Pink Dave noticed she was very preoccupied with what was going on inside the photo booth.

Peaking through the thin gape in the hanging veil that separated the photo booth's interior from the rest of the mall Dave couldn't help but smirk.

Inside the booth a strawberry blond was riding an older gray haired man. The woman's back arched down awkwardly as she struggled to breed in the tight confines of the photo booth.

Dave recognized the gray haired man as the one who had accompanied Ms. Pink into the mall not too long ago.

"Is that your dad?" Dave asked.

Startled Miss Pink nearly jumped out of her dress. A crimson red blush spreading across her youthful features as she realized she'd just been caught.

Pounding on the photo booth's exterior Dave said "You know what would be really funny? If this thing came on and started photographing everything they were doing in their."

A wicket smile parted Miss Pink's lips. Taking out her cell phone she pointed it's build in camera at the fucking couple and began taking voyeuristic photos of her dad and his lover. One after another in quick succession.

Reaching into his pocket Dave pulled out a dollar for his own naughty addition. Feeding it into the booth's external money slot Dave carefully reached pass the black curtain and hit the big red button situated on the booth's interior dashboard. A dozen photos printed out of a slot on the booths side.

They were of poor quality. Most only showing the woman's arching back and bare ass as she bounced up and down on an unidentifiable male's penis.

Absent of identifiable features they wouldn't make very good photos, but Dave found them amusing none the less. He tore off half the photos. Handing six to the pink haired girl before stuffing the other six in his own pocket.

Inside the booth it sounded like the two love birds had reached their respective climaxes. Peaking through the veil Dave watched as the man and the woman struggled to redress in a space barely big enough to sit in.

Eventually the two lovers climbed out of the photo booth.

Dave waited awkwardly besides the pink haired girl as the two strangers exchanged numbers, kissed, and said their good byes. It was clear to Dave that the couple didn't know each other very well. If at all. But they were clearly intent on remaining in touch. As the woman with the strawberry blond hair walked away Dave decided it was now or never.

"Um, can I have your Breeding Pass now that your done with it?" Dave asked the gray haired stranger.

"Don't have it kid." the man answered pointing in the general direction the strawberry blond had just walked off in. "Lily gave it to her."

"Shit!" Dave spat out. Rushing off after the long vanished woman.

Angrily the man called after the fast retreating teen. "Hay! Language young man! My daughters present!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)