More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

Dating Related Curses

These are curses related to relationship status or the process of dating.

We could follow Sarah, who just got dumped by her boyfriend! Poor her- only for Sarah, this is worse- she was getting tired of her relationship, but was recently put under a curse that makes her need a boyfriend- because whenever she’s single- she’s naked! Totally, not as much as a sock!

Or we could follow Emma, who has the opposite problem. Whenever she attempts to date or meet someone, she is socially expected due to her curse to do so in the complete nude! She’ll be recognized as cute and out of place for being naked, and treated like a naked person in a clothed world- but it will still be expected that she stay unclothed. This includes on dates, even nights out in a relationship, and unfortunately for her, in flirtatious pictures, and even on her dating profiles! She’s the only one on her dating sites required to upload nude photos for all of her gallery!

Who else has a dating related curse? Or do we follow one of these two?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)