More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Urhr93 Urhr93

Character select.

Dark Minx - Introduction

Sunny Brights, you are a twenty year old blonde bombshell whose smile would brighten anyone's day.

Be it your name, the colour of your hair, your gleaming beauty, your gentle demeanour, your kind character... nobody would be able to match such girl with the word 'Dark', much less Minx. Well, at least the Minx part was a mistake on the League's side, the damned clerk misspelling your name and when you noticed it was already too late.

People just wouldn't understand your super name is Dark Mink, not even after properly turning the x into a k into the official papers, so you'd still get labelled as Minx instead. And when you made an official complain, they told you modifying the records would be easier than changing the way people identified you and finalized Dark Minx as your official superhero name.
It was infuriating, but nothing could be done about it.

Why such a super name for such a sunny lady?

The reason was actually quite simple.
Darkness was your power, darkness was your home, darkness was your weapon, darkness was your refuge.
To be precise, the shadows were.

Being able to manipulate shadow, wear or even dive into them.
If the darkness was a sea, then you are the vicious mink swimming under its water.

How did your powers came to be?
On paper, you were the daughter of two perfectly normal people.
Childhood friends who had been dating since forever, fucking like rabbits during their teens and then getting married once their safety measures failed them, awarding the little bundle of joy that is you.
No contact with mutants, aliens or artefacts of any kind... it would make people wonder how your powers came to be, if they knew your circumstances.

Could it be a natural mutation? It was rare, but not impossible... yet the answer is still no.
In fact, the only one able to provide an answer would be your mom, if only she knew about her daughter's superpowers.
The woman had only ever dated her husband, never fucking around nor intimately knowing any man beside him... though this is true, only as long as the word 'man' means an human male specimen.

It was a very dark night.
Her boyfriend was out for a male-only night and she was pissed about it, so she planned to go clubbing and get wasted... and wasted she got, but by a giant black mink.
The human-sized sentient animal pulled the drunk girl in a dark alley and bent her over a dumpster, proceeding then to mate her for the whole night.

Later there would be news of an outbreak of genetically-altered sentient animals, those things escaping the lab they were born in and later declaring war against the humans to claim ownership of the planet, giving out a long speech about them being superior and worthy to be the dominant species and whatever crap they could think of... they still got their ass kicked by the heroes though, but this was another story.

Bred all night, treated as a cumdump and then left among the trash bins.
When she woke up, the girl noticed the cum pooling in between her legs and vowed to forget last night and never get wasted again.
She was too drunk to believe it was really a giant animal that her, instead doing her best to forget... too bad her fertilized egg didn't agree, and nine months later a little bundle of joy named Sunny was born.
Being very sexually active, neither parents had doubts about your heritage, not even your mother... only you actually knew the truth.

Your mom once used her own past experience to warn you against getting wasted, telling you about how she once did and ended up sleeping in a dumpster while getting nightmares about talking minks... knowing your secret powers, it was as easy as doing 1 plus 1 to understand your mother really got porked and the monster was your real father.

Instead of an identity crisis however, you choose to put your powers to better use and joined the League, becoming an hero yourself in order to avoid more cucked men like your not-so-biological father.

A past as Dark as your name! What about your powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)