More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Urhr93 Urhr93

A past as Dark as your name! What about your powers?

Dark Minx - Appearance and Powers

Standing at 5'7", Sunny has an hourglass figure boasting large D cups, slim waist and plentiful ass.
Azure eyes, you are a bright beauty whose blonde hair shines just like your name.
You are kind and friendly, your sweet voice capable of soothing any troubled heart.

You've got men after your ass ever since you were little, but you've always kept your virtue despite being quite the social butterfly. You have many friends, both male and female, but never got intimate with any of them... even your few boyfriends got the short end of the stick, most rumours about you and them being empty boasts on their side and everyone treating them as such.

There is no denying some would consider you a stuck-up prude, a uppity bitch who needs to be show her own place... there was no lack of jocks or sluts who tried various direct and indirect ways to break your bright facade, but somehow none ever succeed... not that they'll stop trying, not when you are still in college and there's no lack of parties for them to try their chances.

Sunny Brights is however just one of your faces, as you aren't just any minx... no, you are the Dark Minx!

Vicious, callous, a real cock-tease.
You've made a name for yourself turning in quite the number of criminals, super-powered or not.

You have no need for costumes, because you wear your own shadow to work.
When you need to go super, your shadow crawls up your body till you become nothing but a black silhouette resembling your real self... though the effect would soon fade and reveal the beauty hidden within.

Your eyes and hair would turn black like the night itself, whereas your clothes would be fully replaced by a black skin-tight leather-like set. Indeed, it'd look leather-like... whereas it's actually nothing by your shadow.
And by wearing nothing but your shadow, you are essentially naked.

Obviously nobody would be able to tell as your shadows indeed look like clothes for all means and purposes, but there's no denying that anyone overcoming their rebound would feel your naked skin.
Why rebound? Because they act like a furry field.
What the hell is a furry field? Ignoring the rebound, caressing a field would usually give a smooth feeling.
Your shadow costume, on the other hand, would feel like fluffy mink fur.

Eye mask covering the eyes and extending toward the back to mimic mink ears
Forearm-length gloves with retractile claws.
Knee-high booths.
Low-rise Micro shorts.
Micro tube top.
The top didn't reach down enough to cover the underboob, and the valley in between your breasts was ephasized thanks to a large V cut on the front part. There would also be a smaller upside down V cut immediately under it, effectively drawing an X with shadow fabric only on the sides.

Overall it may look more like a swimsuit actually... and that guess wouldn't be too far from the truth, since you were literally swimming in a sea of darkness whenever you went out. Still, why was it so skimpy?
The answer was simple. It was the least burdensome way to wear your shadow.
You could actually wear it so it'd turn you into a black silhouette and that would drastically improve your defences... but it would feel too taxing on your mind, so you used that mode only in dangerous situation.

Talking about your powers... timing. Indeed, looking at the time would tell how useful they'd be.
During the night, you'd be nigh invulnerable.
During the day, you're a flop.

The light levels would in fact decree how much power you could use.
Total darkness would be your most sought home ground, whereas a bright sunny morning would make it hard to bring out your full potential. Light wasn't necessarily your enemy as it could create shadows, but there was no denying it would also decrease your personal freedom.

Not to mention, the stronger the light shining upon you the least efficient would become your powers. It was to the point where an aimed blindly strong light could even disrupt your costume, revealing the bare skin beneath or even leave you naked.
Now that your weakness is out, to make an effective list of your main powers...

  • Wearing Shadows - Normal Mode
    You weave your shadow into your super costume.
    Has a furry field which absorbs any energy-based incoming while repelling those physical in nature.
    Damage can be done only by overcoming the natural absorbing or repelling , a feat better achieved through physical means as the costume defence is stronger on energy-based attacks due to the shadow's devouring attribute.
    While skimpy, the costume defences still affect the whole body as the shadows may not be seen, but they're here nonetheless... though the more light you are exposed too, the weaker the field becomes till the shadow only act as clothes with no actual defence.
  • Wearing Shadows - Invulnerable Mode
    You weave your shadow so it covers your whole body, turning you into a black silhouette.
    You effectively become a walking suction-less black hole.
    Any and every energy-based attack is swallowed. Same for projectiles, as well as anything hitting an area bigger than itself.
    You become practically invulnerable, but also unable to properly attack or even interact with anything or anyone.
    Very taxing on the mind.
  • Wearing Shadows - Stealth Mode
    Rather than weaving your shadow on your body, you sink into your own shadow.
    You become essentially untraceable by any mean other than the naked eye, as in fact you become your own shadow.
    Anyone looking towards you would only see a shadow and not the body it should be following, which makes for a very creepy sight.
  • Shadow Pocket
    You have no need for bags, as you've got your own pocket space hidden within your shadow.
    Anything you'd need, you can put it here and take it out later. Be it weapons, gadgets, trinkets... you just need to watch out because it doesn't stop time, so food would expire nonetheless if forgotten in there.
    As a side note, you can't store living beings.
  • Shadow Dive
    The power you're most proud of, the ability to dive through any shadow large enough for your body to pass through.
    Any shadow can be a door to the Shadow World hidden beyond. There's no partition or areas or zones in there... no, it's just a whole, single, infinite sea of darkness. Your sea, where you can swim unhindered by anything and anyone.
    Since any shadow can be a window leading in and out this sea, you can essentially use them to end up anywhere you wish.
    During the night the Shadow World would almost overlap with the real one, giving you infinite freedom, whereas during the day the number of shadows you can pass through drastically decrease.
    Living things can be pulled in there, but the darkness would repel them and push them out the nearest shadow.
  • Shadow Attunement
    You and the shadow are one and the same.
    You are the shadows, and the shadows are you.
    Shadows can't be damaged, therefore you too have nightmarish healing speed.
    Moreover, any energy swallowed by your shadow becomes your own, further enhancing your regeneration and replenishing your stamina.
  • Mink's Constitution
    Daughter of a genetically altered mink, you have inherited their natural and mutated strengths alike.
    To be precise, your raw strength may be higher than common humans but still nothing to boast of among supers... but your agility, on the other hand, is nothing to scoff at.
    You also inherited more troublesome traits though, which mixed with the human ones bring about the worst out of both.
    As a mink, You go in heat. You ovulate and, while it's not enough to turn you into a cock-starved slut, there's no denying you let out loads of "Bend me over and knock me up" pheromones.
    As an human, it's easy to be aroused. Heavy arousal triggers the mink's heat. Is there any more to add? There's no such thing as "Safe Day" in your cycle... to be precise your cycle gets messed up whenever you are horny.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)