More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Urhr93 Urhr93

What's next?

No peace for the wicked [ISSUE #1]

Nights were dark, but such truth held even more meaning here in Acropolis City.
Night was the perfect time for villains to come out, for criminals to thrive, for even the most common civilian to fall into darker temptations.

Acropolis City gained life during the night, even more so than it did during the day.

But the darker the night became, the brighter the heroes fighting for justice shined.
There would be no peace for the wicked, not even during the darkest night.

But darkness wasn't an ally only for the darker side of the town.
No, if anything, there was an heroine who gained from darkness much more than any villain or criminal could ever hope.
For she was the shadow's daughter, she was darkness herself.

She... you are the Dark Minx.

Standing atop a skyscraper, you looked down upon Acropolis.
It was night, and yet there were still so many lights down here, so much life.
But also that much more darkness.
And you knew very well, there would be much more activity thriving in the dark places down here than in any other place.

Not that it mattered, as the more crime prospered under the shadows, the easier it'd be for you to strike it down.
And talking about down, it was time to dive, wasn't it? No point in dwelling on philosophy when you could be kicking some villain's ass.

And so you jumped.
Off the building, down in the sea of darkness.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)