More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheBandit025 TheBandit025

Who's the Shadow Figure?

Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parkinson

Hermione didn't know what was going to happen. Pansy Parkinson reply "Accio Panties" Hermione's panties were trying to leave Hermione but Hermione held her panties while Daphne Greengrass ran up to Hermione and yank her Hermione's bra off while she ran out of the room while holding it Hermione realize it was Daphne Greengrass and Pansy Parksinon who stole her clothes and planning to make her streak in the school, Hermione's breast were free, RIP!!! that meant Hermione Granger's panties were off. Pansy smirked "Nice walk to Dormitory, Nerd!" Hermione covered herself "I'm Naked! I'm stuck here,Naked! No Bikini, No Clothes at all!" Said Hermione while being naked. She tip toe over to the door since her breast would bounce if she walked, "My wand was Even in my clothes. I have to get to the tower without getting Caught" said Hermione, Hermione walked out the door it was cold because of the lack of the clothing she was wearing. She ran for it, Hermione hid behind an column "Can't bare to continue when the pantings commenting" said Hermione. An Painting above her was checking out her ass "O-LA-LAA" said the Painting. Hermione grabbed the painting who was making an sexually comment about her naked self. Hermione spoke up "Sorry, Promise I will hang you up just in a Second". So Hermione using an painting for cover ran to where Gryffindor Tower will be until she noticed another shadow figure but being an boy this time. " Almost at the Fat Lady and unnoticed Someone's at the corner! Is it...

Who's the Male Shadow figure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)