More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GabrielMoe GabrielMoe

Choose what he does next...

Dante takes a closer look at the old family photo

Dante stood in the stillness of his new apartment, drawn inexorably to the family photo resting on a small end table. It was a simple yet poignant image that captured him alongside his adoptive parents and step-sister, a tableau of familial unity marred by subtle undercurrents of distance. His parents had welcomed him into their lives when he was just three, enveloping him in their strict, devout lifestyle. Though they had provided him with care, they had never let him forget his status as an adopted child, his presence both accepted and marked as different.

As his gaze settled on his step-sister in the photo, something within him shifted palpably. Staring at her image—a familiar face yet marked by the complex layer of being not of his blood but of his life—his thoughts veered into uncharted, explicitly carnal territory.

The more Dante looked at her, the less he saw the sister he had grown up with and the more he saw a woman whose curves now ignited a raw, almost animalistic desire within him. Imagining the softness of her skin, he pictured himself tracing her body with his fingers, exploring every hidden contour and reveling in the forbidden thrill of such intimate contact. His mind wandered to the swell of her breasts, barely concealed beneath her shirt in the photo, and he envisioned pulling her close, feeling those breasts press urgently against his chest, her nipples hardening under his touch.

As his body responded with an unmistakable hardness, Dante allowed his fantasy to deepen. He pictured bending her over, the same way he had imagined with others, yet with her, it was different—more intense, more taboo. He imagined sliding her clothing aside, her skin warm and inviting under his hands. His thoughts raced as he envisioned her moaning softly, a sound not of sisterly affection but of raw, unbridled sexual need.

He imagined pushing her gently but firmly down, exploring her further as she opened to him, her breaths coming quicker and her body yielding. In his mind's eye, he saw himself thrusting into her, each movement a mixture of guilt and overwhelming pleasure, her responses driving him closer to the edge.

The fantasy grew more vivid, more daring. He thought of her lips, how they might feel wrapped around him, taking him deep into her mouth, her eyes locking with his in a silent acknowledgment of the taboo they were shattering. He pictured her beneath him, her legs wrapped tightly around him, urging him deeper, her whispers not of sisterly care but of carnal desire urging him not to stop.

As these images swirled through his mind, Dante felt a surge of arousal so intense it almost scared him. It was a mixture of deep, forbidden lust and the exhilarating fear of crossing a line from which there could be no return. His hand moved instinctively, the need for release becoming urgent and undeniable. Even as he grappled with the morality of his thoughts, his body had made its choice, craving the completion of these forbidden fantasies.

Standing alone in his apartment, the photo in front of him, Dante was acutely aware of how far he had strayed from the boy who once lived in that picture. His journey into the depths of his desires had brought him to a precipice, looking over into a realm where the lines between right and wrong, familial love and carnal desire, were irrevocably blurred.

As he stepped back from the photo, trying to calm his racing heart and quell the throbbing desire, Dante knew that these thoughts, once entertained, had changed something fundamental within him. He was no longer just an adopted brother; he was a man driven by desires that knew no boundaries, not even those set by family ties. The realization was both terrifying and intoxicating, pulling him ever deeper into a world where every fantasy, no matter how forbidden, seemed within reach.

Choose what he does next...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)