More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GabrielMoe GabrielMoe

Choose what he does next...

An unexpected visitor

The sudden ring of the doorbell cut sharply through the quiet of his apartment. It was an unexpected intrusion that sent a jolt of surprise through him. With a mixture of caution and curiosity, he approached the door, peering through the peephole before drawing back the bolt.

As the door swung open, Dante was greeted by the sight of Selene. She stood in the dimly lit hallway, her presence stark against the mundane backdrop. She was dressed provocatively, her outfit clinging to her curves in a manner that was both striking and decidedly sensual. The fabric accentuated every aspect of her figure, making her appear both out of place and entirely mesmerizing.

Selene flashed a coy smile, her voice smooth as honey, yet with an edge that hinted at deeper intentions. "Hi, I'm not disturbing you too late, am I? I realized we hadn’t formally met, and I wanted to introduce myself properly."

Dante, caught off guard and visibly stirred by her appearance, managed a nervous yet intrigued response. "Oh, hello. I wasn't expecting anyone at this hour. Please, come in."

As Selene stepped gracefully into the apartment, her eyes roved with an almost predatory awareness, taking in the surroundings. "You have a lovely place here," she remarked, her tone dripping with allure and seductiveness that sent shivers down Dante's spine.

"Oh, thanks," Dante replied, trying to muster composure. "I haven’t had much time to personalize it yet."

Selene laughed softly, a sound that seemed to vibrate through the room. "It has potential, just like you," she teased, her gaze locking onto his with an intensity that made his heart race. "I see you’ve been settling in. It’s important to feel comfortable... in all sorts of ways."

Dante nodded, his mouth dry. "Yes, I’ve been trying to... adjust." He hesitated, then added, "I actually took a job at the city library recently."

Selene's smile widened. "What a coincidence. I work there too. We’ll be seeing a lot of each other, then." Her voice was playful, but her eyes hinted at promises unspoken.

The air between them crackled with a palpable tension, the earlier calm of the apartment now charged with an electric anticipation. Dante felt himself being drawn into her orbit, the night suddenly holding possibilities he hadn’t anticipated when he first thought to explore the city.

Selene took a step closer, her proximity overwhelming. "Since we're neighbors and colleagues, maybe we could get to know each other a little better tonight?"

How will he react?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)