More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frash Frash

Choose a victim

Danny

Danny Solan was 18 and in the his first and final year of high school at Alcott High. His family had recently moved during Christmas break because of some issues at his old high school and because Alcott High was in the same town as his older sister, Rebecca’s college.

His parents weren’t 100% sure why he was so set on leaving in his final year. Though, it worked perfectly for them. His sister could move out of student housing and save tons. His mom could work as she ran her own online business. She was actually excited to move to expand her business. His is an international pilot so he could also work anywhere with an airport. In fact he was excited to move as well because their new house would cut 20 minutes off of his commute to the airport. So neither questioned him that hard. Neither knew what fully happened at his old school. A school official said as far as they could tell there was an incident and some name calling. But none of the students, not even Danny would say what happened.

Due to his silence on the matter, his parents made a condition of the move that he had to see the school therapist. To talk about what happened and to help him adjust in his final year at a new school. He reluctantly agreed. Unbeknownst to him, they would have moved even if he refused. They just thought it would be good and hoped he would say yes.

Danny Just woke up. It was the day after they had just moved and unpacked. When he first got to his room he thought it was almost perfect. It was a bit bigger than his old room, had a bigger closet, a nice window that overlooked the street. The only downside was that his bedroom door didn’t lock. He had set his room up the night before. His bed in one corner and his desk and pc in another. A few movie posters and a full length mirror on his door. Currently Danny was standing in front of the mirror.

He was about 5’8” and skinny with little muscle. He rarely worked out was more into reading, watching tv and playing video games. He was the stark opposite of everyone in his family. His dad was a bit over 6’ and muscular, very into sports and working out. His mom and sister were also both taller than him at 5’9 and Rebecca at 5’10. They also were into sports and fitness. In fact Rebecca had gone to university on a sports scholarship.

Danny flexed. He thought about getting some weights as he was disappointed at his reflection. His gaze lowered to his underwear. He was wearing tight fitting briefs but the briefs weren’t the issue. Another feature was in stark contrast to his family. His endowment was less than impressive. Looking at himself he could barely see a bulge, even standing sideways. His sister and mom both had large breasts somewhere around 32-36C based off the bras he’s seen and from the time he accidentally walked in on his mom and dad getting busy he knew his apple fell far from the tree in that respect too. He held out hope he was a late bloomer. But that hope was fading every month.

Just then his mom opened his door, “hey baby can you-oops- sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt”

He quickly turned around “God can’t you knock!? And stop calling me baby, I’m not a baby!”

“Don’t take that tone with me young man! I know you’re not a baby but you’re still my baby.”

“MOM!”

“Fine I’m leaving, but after you get dressed I need you to take the garbage out.”

His mother left after that, she could have sworn she didn’t see a bulge but she tried to pay no attention to it, it was a little cold and it was only a split second. She assured herself her son was normal. She was also trying to rack her brain for why he’s so against being called baby. She knew he didn’t prefer it but ever since the move he’s gotten mad every time she says it but she was sure he would get over it.

Danny got dressed and took the garbage out. When he came back in he found his mom, “Hey mom, can I get my allowance early so I can buy a lock for my room?”

His mom looked at him for a second, he could have sworn he saw her eyes glance at his crotch. But surely he was seeing things he thought. “Uhh well the move cost quite a bit, how about we wait till your dad gets paid next week and talk about it, okay baby?” He gritted his teeth. He knew their was no arguing and if he yelled at her for calling him that the answer would surely be no. So he said “okay” and went upstairs. Of course she had the money. His parents were smart and their combined net value is roughly 3 million.

However, she didn’t like that his old room had a lock. None of her brothers were ever allowed locks on their doors when she was growing up. She also thought it was unsafe in case of a fire. Her plan was to talk about it with his dad and see if they would allow him one but her mind was basically made up already.

Danny didn’t like it but it would only be a week. For the most part he’d be busy with school for that time. Speaking of which...

First day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)