More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

So Who are you, what did you wish for, and what granted the wish?

Danny Fenton/Phantom, A "job", A certain Ghostly Genie

Danny Fenton sighed as he sat under a tree in the park, yet another job not wanting to hire him for one reason or another and he was running out of options and it was getting annoying. He needed a job to add some income after the mess that had been caused. The GiW had seized all of his parents' tech and due to their reputation they couldn't really get a job anywhere, which left Jazz and him to get jobs though they were happy to do so. The problem was, while Jazz could get some jobs, Danny was kinda shit out luck since he had no experience or anything to add to his likelihood of being hired, "Geez, this is getting ridiculous. I really wish I could find a job that suited me perfectly and was at least decent paying." Danny stated clearly not learning from before that he should never say anything about *wishing* out loud.

Case in point, he just did that and didn't notice that a certain Genie Ghost was within earshot and grinned, "So you have wished it, so shall it be." She stated granting his wish with her own twist and spin on it as a flash of light occurred and Danny knew nothing else.

*Fenton Works*

Danny groaned as he woke up in his bed shaking his head and wondering what the hell was going on as he sat up. Last he remembered, he was sitting under a tree in the park wondering about work... but that didn't seem right. Why would he be worrying about work? He had a job already and it was a job that many would kill for.... so why would he be worrying about work? *"Maybe I just had a weird dream?"* Danny thought to himself before he paused, *"Wait.... What do I do for work again?"* Danny thought to himself before a knock at the door broke him from his thoughts, "Come in." Danny stated not feeling bothered at all that he was just in his underwear or that he had a case of morning wood.

The door opened revealing his mother Maddie there in her hazmat suit that showed off her nice plump ass and big tits that were easily an E cup that combined with her toned and fit body, wide hips, and slender legs that came to a stop in a pair of heels. Maddie smiled at Danny and walked up to him and kissed his forehead not at all bothered at seeing his erection poking through the blanket and his underwear, "Morning sweetie, I was afraid you were going to sleep in and miss part of your first day at the school. You know how much the people are counting on you." Maddie stated with a smile and a look of lust in her eyes before she walked out shaking her ass and swaying her hips, "Don't be too long honey, you'll need all your strength and I made a big breakfast." Maddie stated with a saucy smirk as she walked off.

*"First day at the school?"* Danny thought in confusion before he blinked a few times before something clicked, *"Oh right, how could I forget that?"* He thought in confusion since he was the town's sexual education instructor, he was to educate different people in sex however he deemed fitting and would be paid handsomely for his services. No one was allowed to go against his orders, teachings, and methods or they'd receive heavy penalties and punishments that would be considered in any other town, but this was how Amity Park was and no one was to complain or resist the process.

If Danny felt a girl needed to be trained in sex daily, then she was to be fucked by him every day till he said otherwise regardless of time, location, or how he chose to fuck her. And it wasn't just students either, everyone in town had to follow his instructions and methods regardless of if they were married, gay, had children or were only a student.

Naturally, the other guys his age and above his age were jealous, but what could they do? Trying to harm him or fight his position would leave severe and lasting consequences upon them.

Shaking those thoughts away, Danny got up and headed for the shower not bothering to put clothes on or bring clothes to put on afterwards.

Upon entering the bathroom, he found the shower running and his sister Jazz’ voice echoing from inside. Smirking to himself, Danny removed his underwear and got in the shower with her and grinned seeing her pierced DD cup tits and fat jiggly ass as she lathered her body up with soap. Danny smirked and reached forward before grabbing her tits and pulling her against his chest, which also wedged his cock into her ass crack.

Jazz gasped on surprise when she felt someone grab her, but relaxed upon seeing it was Danny, “Hello my love, shall I start servicing you?” Jazz asked with love and devotion in her voice.

Danny smirked since he had paid off the last educator to decide Jazz needed to fully accept her feelings for Danny and thus had essentially given Danny free reign to fuck and enjoy her and Jazz was never to resist or say no, just be a devoted and loving sister and service her brother. Danny hadn’t stopped fucking her for even a minute the first day and took her first kiss, first blowjob experience, first penetration, first boob job experience, and her anal virginity.

By the end of the week, Jazz had lost any resistance. The end of the month she was enticing Danny and looking forward to it. Two months and she happily serviced Danny like a common whore while declaring her love and devotion to him. They had done a commitment ceremony soon after in front of the whole town that cemented Jazz fully belonged to Danny and would never fuck another man in her life.

She was then given a tattoo over her pussy reading, “Little Brother’s cumdump” while also getting her tits, clit, and bellybutton pierced to complete her slut look before Danny then fucked her and she pledged to be his whore, cumdump, slut, and breeding bitch for the rest of her life.

The latter part was done in private since Danny didn't need every woman chasing him or trying to pay off the last instructor to get him into their bed. He would fuck who he wanted to fuck and wouldn't be used by anyone else.

He then turned his attention back to his sister slut and smirked, "You can start using those tits and that pretty mouth of yours." Danny stated while something in the far back of his mind was telling him that something was wrong with this situation, but what the hell could be wrong? It was a natural instinct to want to fuck a hot woman and it was his right to fuck whoever he wanted. Plus, Jazz truly and wholeheartedly loved him now, so to stop fucking her would be cruel and hurtful to her so why should he stop?

Jazz smiled and quickly sank to her knees and wrapped her tits around his dick and began massaging it while kissing the head of his dick. Danny groaned and leaned his head back as his serviced him and already he was thinking on the various women of the town he could and would enjoy now that he was the instructor.

The mothers of the assholes at school.

The popular girls who shunned his advances.

The teachers who would try and interfere with him having fun.

His friend Sam and her bitch of a mother.

His slut of a cousin Danielle.

The principal with her fat ass and tits.

His girlfriend Valerie grey and her dancer of a mother while her mother couldn’t do anything to stop him.

And even his own mother Maddie wouldn’t be safe from him and his desires.

He essentially owned the town and he was going to put it to good use.

Looking down at Jazz, he began thrusting towards her making her giggle as she worked her tits more aggressively while sucking and swirling her tongue around the head. She knew what he wanted and how he wanted it since she’d served her beloved for two years now and had skipped going to college to stay as his personal slut and fucktoy.

Why would she ever move away or bother with learning anything other than how to service Danny's dick and how to help him even more?

He was what mattered.

Serving him was her life's purpose.

Being his bitch was the height of happiness.

Him fucking and breeding her was his right.

She was born to be his fucktoy, cum dump, sex , bitch, whore, slut, and love doll.

No one else mattered like Danny did.

She loved him and no one else and was happy to serve him like this.

Stay in the shower and skip to downstairs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)