More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daylan Daylan

Who do you follow?

Danny, 23-year-old IT tech with a Sugar Mama.

"Another soft drink, sir?"

Danny looked up from his netbook computer, pushing the square glasses over his green eyes up his nose as his attention turned to the flight attendant. "No thank you," he said, "I could use some water with ice though."

As the attendant moved off to take the other passengers orders, Danny took a moment to work the stiffness out of his long fingers and shifted his legs to get comfortable in his seat. Even a first-class one felt cramped to him, a curse of the long, lanky build that had earned him the nickname "scarecrow" in high school. He thanked his luck that he had proven good enough at IT work to afford big-and-tall clothing that fit him well, such as the brown slacks and blue, silk, button down shirt that he currently wore.

Though, he thought, it was not his success at IT work that was the reason he found himself on this flight, headed towards an unexpected vacation to a place he was still trying to wrap his mind around. The reason was sitting next to him, fingering her glass of bourbon as she said in a lightly accented voice, "Oh come now, not even one of those Blue Moon beers you like so much, Danny? You're on the way to a tropical paradise, I don't think they'll mind if you get into the spirit of your surroundings a little before your final destination."

"I kind of want all my faculties about me when we get there, Reiko," Danny replied, shaking his head, his long ponytail of black hair swishing back-and-forth behind him, "So maybe I can understand why you'd want to take me to a place like this if it's how you described it to me."

Reiko Arakaki was a Japanese-American woman ten years his senior, though still incredibly attractive looking. A powerful business executive, born into money and having earned the title "The Asian Fox" both from her skills in the boardroom and her photogenic looks, Danny knew that in normal circumstances their paths would have never crossed. Yet fate had placed him at the right place at the right time to be the tech agent sent up to the CEO's office when she started having computer trouble. It had been a simple enough problem to fix and yet, for reasons beyond him, Reiko had been so pleased by his work that when she began to have other IT problems she specifically asked for him.

They had talked while he worked and he had found her interesting, if sometimes possessing a strange sense of humor, but knew that situations like these would be the only time someone as powerful as her would interact with someone as common as him.

Then she had invited him out for coffee.

Then for dinner.

Then to her penthouse where she had pushed him down onto her bed and claimed his virginity.

He had been surprised both due to the fact things had gone so far so fast and that she had shown actual attraction to him at all. Not only because of the differences in social status but also because he had always heard the rumors that Reiko was actually a lesbian. Until the moment she had straddled his cock and plunged herself down on it, he had been inclined to believe those rumors. Some of his IT visits had been him going in as some of his female co-workers were stepping out, their clothing looking disheveled and lipstick stains a different color than their own on their collars. She had explained her sexuality to him as "a sliding scale now-a-days" with the scale leaning more towards women than men but if she decided a man interested her...

Danny looked at the woman by his side, her petite yet full figured form contrasting with his own. Her curved brown eyes and thick lips were set in a laid back, almost sleepy looking, expression. It gave her what was, for him, an exotic allure. She momentarily pulled the collar of her thin white blouse forward to let the air jet above her cool her C-cup breasts, giving Danny a flash of them as they rested in her black lace bra. She then let the top snap back in place as she reached up to brush back a lock of her black hair with cheek-length side-locks and frontal fringe that rested just above her eyes, the back going down to her shoulders (and he remembered that she had called it a "Hime Cut" when he complimented how well it framed her face).

Reiko crossed her shapely legs, which were fully on display sticking out of the brown jorts she was wearing, and replied, "It's a surprise for once we're settled in our room. You've never complained about my surprises before."

He sighed. It was true that he had enjoyed the tons of surprise gifts she had lavished upon him in addition to the mind blowing sex and the companionship in general. Since they had started dating, he had found himself in possession of a new, fully paid for car, a top of the line home computer to replace his old one, a flat-screen TV that almost touched the ceiling of his apartment, and not to mention fully paid for airfare to and accommodations at one of the world's most exclusive resorts... with a very unique selling point.

If she had a surprise planned for when they got there, he could humor her until then.

What happened upon arrival?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)