More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Keir Revival Keir Revival

Which world do you go to?

Danmachi

You have chosen to enter Danmachi, a tier seven world, granting you a starting budget of five-hundred-ninety credits. As mentioned, you can further supplement your budget post-deployment by capturing in-demand individuals. The Company has taken the time to assemble a dossier of potential targets for your convenience.

Waifu's in Danmachi start at Tier One.

Tier One: If you capture a Tier One individual, you will receive one credit. Selling the capture doesn't yield additional points.

Tier Two: If you capture a Tier Two individual, you will receive two credits. Selling the capture doesn't yield additional points.

  • Talvi: She is the Princess of Beltane, a nation-familia located several days away from Orario.

t

Tier Three: If you capture a Tier Three individual, you will receive three credits. Selling the capture yields an additional point, for a total profit of four credits.

Tier Four: Capturing a Tier Four individual yields six credits. Selling the capture yields an additional two credits, for a total profit of eight credits.

  • Lante: A member of the Artemis Familia.
  • Airmid Teasanare: An adventurer and member of the Dian Cecht Familia. Known by the epithet 'Dea Saint' due to her ability to heal nearly all wounds.

A

Tier Five: Capturing a Tier Five individual yields twelve credits. Selling the capture yields an additional four credits, for a total profit of sixteen credits.

  • Cassandra Ilion: A member of the Apollo Familia. Cassandra has prophetic visions and is a skilled healer.

c

  • Daphne Lauros: An executive of the Apollo Familia. She's a skilled strategist and mage.

D

  • Rethusa: A member of the Artemis Familia.
  • Lyra: A pallum member of the Astrea Familia. Deceased by the start of canon. Was killed due to a trap set-up by the Rudra Familia.

l

Tier Six: Capturing a Tier Six individual yields thirty credits. Selling the capture yields an additional ten credits, for a total profit of forty credits.

  • Alice Lovelle: Captain of the Astrea Familia. Deceased by the time canon starts. Was killed by a Juggernaut that was summoned by the actions of Rudra Familia.

A

  • Gojouno Kaguya: A deceased member of the Astrea Familia. Was killed in a trap set by the Rudra Familia.

k

Tier Seven: Capturing a Tier Seven individual yields sixty credits. Selling the capture yields an additional twenty credits, for a total profit of eighty credits.

  • Brigid: A Goddess of Smithing, Healing, and Wisdom. She was sent back to Heaven after using her Arcanum to protect one of her Familia member's, Caam from a Lizardman.

B

  • Dia: A Goddess.

d

  • Hestia: Goddess of the Hearth, Family, and the State. Also the Goddess of the main Familia in the Danmachi story.

h

Tier Eight: Capturing a Tier Eight individual yields one-hundred-twenty credits. Selling the capture yields an additional forty credits, for a total profit of one-hundred-sixty credits.

  • Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty. Head of the Aphrodite Familia. Recruitment criteria for the Familia is being attractive. Recruitment method can be coercive. If you refuse to join, Aphrodite will use her charm to you to join.

Aphro

  • Artemis: Goddess of the Moon, Hunt, and Maidens. Head of the Artemis Familia. Only women can join, and if the women fall in love, they have to leave. Allied to Orario, but not located in Orario.

a

  • Astrea: Goddess of Justice. Used to be the Head of the Astrea Familia, prior to it being destroyed by the Rudra Familia. Notable living members include Ryuu Lion. Notable deceased members include Alice Lovelle, Kaguya, and Lyra.

a2

  • Bheara: A Goddess. Head of the Bheara Familia.

B

  • Demeter: A Goddess. Head of the Demeter Familia. The Demeter Familia is an agricultural Familia that provides Orario with food and potion supplies.

d

  • Freya: Freya is a Goddess of Love, Sex, and Beauty. Her Familia is the strongest faction in Orario, containing the city's only level seven adventurer. Freya can personally switch bodies with a follower of hers- Helun- who occasionally poses as a waitress at the Hostess of Fertility.

Freya

  • Hephaestus: Goddess of Smithing and Fire. Her Familia is the largest blacksmithing Familia in Orario, and dominates low and mid-class adventuring gear. Her only competitor, Goibinu, caters exclusively to high-class adventurers.

H

  • Ishtar: Goddess of Sex. Her Familia operates the Red Light District. Secretly a member of Evilus. Her Familia contains the capture targets Haruhime, Phyrne, and Aisha.

Is

  • Kali: Runs a nation-type Familia, consisting primarily of Amazons. Tiona and Tione are former members.

K

  • Loki: Head of the second most powerful Familia in Orario. Her Familia include several capture targets, including Ais Wallenstein, Riveria Ljos Alf, Lefiya Virdis, Tiona, and Tione.

l

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)