More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Danielle’s Dehumanizing Day Part 1 V-2

Waking up on what she had planned to be a relaxing Saturday morning, Danielle immediately realizes something strange is going on because despite the fact that she remembers going to bed wearing a nightgown she is now completely naked.

Furthermore, upon realizing that she has woken up totally nude Danielle is further freaked out to realize that she seems to be laying in some grass and dirt and she can feel what must be warm sunlight on every inch of her very naked body.

Upon realizing that she seems to be laying outside completely naked Danielle opens her eyes and is further shocked to see her younger sister Kay standing over her wearing her zookeeper uniform.

More confused than ever the very naked, embarrassed and freaked out Danielle attempts to stand up and is further baffled to realize that she can only manage to rise to crouch on all fours like an animal.

Needing answers as to what the hell is happening Danielle opens her mouth to ask Kay where the hell she is and why she's naked however before she can she watches her sister look at her with a surprising combination of loathing, envy, and satisfaction and say :

Well well well I'm sure you must be very confused eh sis?

Before going on to say :

Well, I will be happy to tell you exactly what is going on.

You see, for years I've envied the fact that you still have a career in Hollywood while I was practically out leaving me to become a zookeeper which while I enjoy immensely is nowhere near as satisfying as being an artist.

So for years, I dreamed of getting even though I never thought it would happen.

Then last night I was walking along the beach and I found a strange glowing seashell.

Upon picking up the strange shell I heard an ethereal voice say :

Hello, mortal.

I'm the genie of the shell.

If you have a wish you'd like granted tell me now.

Figuring I was either imagining it, dreaming or somehow being punked I nevertheless replied :

I'd like to bring my sister down a few pegs as for years I've envied the fact that she still has a career in Hollywood while I was practically out leaving me to become a zookeeper which while I enjoy immensely is nowhere near as satisfying as being an artist.

To which I heard the mysterious voice say :

Wish granted.

You will find your sister in the zoo you work in tomorrow morning.

From now on you will be the only one who will remember that Danielle is a person.

By that I mean, as far as the rest of the world will be concerned you will always have been an only child because to everyone else, your sister will simply appear to be an ordinary naked animal.

Furthermore, you will be the only one who can communicate with her.

Is that acceptable?

To which I responded :

Yes, that is acceptable.

Followed by the voice saying :

Farewell, mortal.

Oh, and one more thing, if at any point you want to alter your sister’s condition or even undo the wish entirely you will receive in your mind the knowledge of a magical ritual that you can perform at that point to do so.

To which I replied :

Thank you for your help, I greatly appreciate it.

To which the genie said :

Thank you young one. It's nice to grant the wish of such a gracious mortal for a change.

Farewell.

After which I immediately sensed that I was alone and upon realizing what awaited me the next day I went home and went to bed with a smile on my face and that's why you have woken up to find yourself stuck on all fours like an animal living in the zoo I work at visible to others as just an animal.

Upon hearing her sister's wildly unbelievable tale Danielle’s first instinct is to assume that Kay must be lying, however, after several more minutes of attempting to stand up on two legs like the person she still desperately wants to be and being unable to do so Danielle has to accept that this is her life now.

What happens next? Does Danielle attempt to beg Kay to undo the wish & restore her humanity & if so is she able to convince her to do so? Or does Danielle reluctantly accept that this is her life now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)