More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zeppelin28 zeppelin28

What's next?

Dana (mtf enf)

Disclaimer: These are stories about a fictional trans girl. Be respectful.

Dana looked at her naked body in the mirror. She was about a year into her transition and was a little conflicted with her progress.

Thanks to being on hormones, her hips had grown in nicely, which is what she wanted the most. But her breasts didn't see as well of progress. She was still around an a-cup and rarely wore bras because of it. She also put on a couple pounds in the process. She didn't consider herself fat, just a little thick. Still, she felt very pretty. Her brunette hair had grown down to her shoulders and her pale skin was soft to the touch.

But there was also the obvious. Dana was still equipped with her 4 inch dick. As a boy, it was nothing to write home about, but now its an inconvenience. She usually struggled to get it tucked properly. She couldn't be sneaky with her package, any form-fitting attire would expose her bulge if she didn't tuck it right. So she usually resorted to something looser and flowy for bottoms so she could avoid a situation like that.

Dana got out of her trance and got ready for the night.

Where does she go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)