More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zeppelin28 zeppelin28

Where does she go?

Haunted House

Her best friend Shane invited her to go to a haunted house attraction with him. A friend of theirs, Brian, was an actor at the attraction, paid to scare people attending.

Dana didn't love the idea of going with Shane to the event, she wasn't into him. A lot of Dana's friends were aware of her transition, and many of them knew her before she started. But Shane had a thing for trans women, but not in a good way. Once Dana started transitioning, Shane would try to "make moves" onto her when it clearly made her uncomfortable. It was flattering at first, but when Dana learned what a "chaser" was, she lost interest in him really quick.

The big reason she wanted to go however, was because of Brian. She was REALLY into him. Her and Brian had been childhood friends. Her family considered Brian family of their own, and they've been close for decades. Brian was the first person she came out to, and he accepted her with open arms. He always felt like home to her, and she started feeling attraction years before she transitioned.

She wanted to go to see him, and going with Shane felt like a necessary evil. She got changed and headed to the attraction.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)