More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dwarf187 dwarf187

Who is the protagonist(s)?

Dan (45) a father of 2

Dan is a married man he retired early after he sold his company for millions he has a son, a daughter and a beautiful wife but over the last few years his son is pulling away from him and not talking to him or his wife, so he found the coins thinking he could turn into someone his son would talk to so when he gets home, he talks to his wife about what the coins can do that 1 changes your body and the other your mind so they decide to go to their room and see if they work by turning into different people and back testing them out. they then put the coins in the safe for safe keeping and go about their lives until they decide on how to use them? A few weeks later your son says he is going out and his birthday is coming up and you are trying to figure out what to get him, so you decide to use the coins to become someone in his life who he would talk to so you can find out what he is doing and what he wants for his birthday.

Who do you become a male friend, female friend, or get really close to him as his girl friend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)