More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shldflght shldflght

Who's our lucky master?

Damien Carter (41) Ethics Professor

Damien removed his glasses, pressing aching fingers to throbbing temples. His vision had begun to go bleary from staring at papers for...he glanced at the clock, 3 hours. Damien sighed, setting his glasses onto his desk and covered his face, rubbing the fatigue from his eyes. He could, of course, call it quits for the day and simply go home...but what did he have to go home to? At 41 he was still single, lived alone, and as a tenured professor he could afford to live comfortably but what was the point if his life was built around his profession? Better to focus on the papers in front of him, and to that end he preferred to stay in an environment that encouraged work than one that encouraged distractions.

"Professor?" Although the university certainly had its share of distractions. Damien replaced his glasses and stood as Nina politely entered his classroom, the gorgeous brunette bombshell smiling at him in a way that made him feel 10 years younger. "Ah, I was hoping to catch you," she said happily, making her way to his desk and offering him...yet more paper to look at. There was a part of his brain that wanted to deny the assistant professor, more than 10 years his junior, whatever request she was going to make of him, but... Well this was a beautiful woman entering his domain. Soft, generous curves filled out her professional white blouse and black skirt attire, and a button had been undone to show off the creamy white bosom a younger Damien Carter might've become absolutely enamored by. Not to say he wasn't still a man of culture now, but the days of ogling young women's bosoms were...well they were mostly behind him now. "Would you be willing to give me your opinion on some notes I had? It shouldn't take long."

"Well..." She was a very sweet woman, and he wasn't going to lie to himself her looks were making a very compelling case. Long brown hair, deep chocolate eyes, creamy white skin all of which were well taken care of. She was a fantasy to the younger boys at the university, and some of the older men who ought to know better, and Damien was only human after all. Large breasts and wide hips had a way of replacing maturity with desire. "I suppose I could use a break," Damien said, as though he could take a break from textual analysis with more textual analysis.

"Oh thank you Mr. Carter!" Nina preened happily, letting him sit back down while placing her notes in front of him. She sounded positively giddy, not even noticing how attractive she was to him as she brushed a strand of hair back behind her ear, taking care not to jostle her glasses out of place. That single undone button becoming even more obvious as she leaned forward to point out where she felt her notes needed improvement and where she wasn't sure. Damien could feel the stirrings of arousal swelling within him, but he was old enough now not to let it affect him, well not too much. Besides, with his dark brown hair, thoroughly peppered with grey, and a slightly receding hair line, wrinkled skin just beginning to form and slight paunch to his gut, there wasn't much appeal for a man like him, to a woman like her...and yet.

"Oh. Sorry..." Nina smiled bashfully, taking her hand away from where it had brushed against his quickly...but not quite that quickly. Was she...flirting with him? Damien's arousal instantly doubled at the possibility, the gorgeous assistant professor, barely past 30, was smiling at him and moving so close. She barely even seemed interested in the questions she was asking, her attention not on her notes, but on him, on his piercing blue eyes, meeting her own...tracing down to her lips...watching as they parted slightly, leaning closer...

"Mm..." Perhaps it was exhaustion, perhaps it was lust, perhaps it was a natural response to how very close Nina had become. Whatever happened Damien was acting before he was thinking, leaning in to kiss Nina full on the mouth. The taste of the beautiful woman was heaven, and even better, rather than pulling away at the obvious intrusion into her personal space, she responded in kind. Her words, babble that neither of them had been paying attention to for the past several minutes, cut off immediately and she let out a small moan of appreciation.

Damien was immediately invigorated, the fatigue of the past few hours of work vanishing in an instance, the aches and pains of his body wiped away as his system flooded itself with chemical energy. Adrenaline, endorphins, lust. His hand slid around the back of Nina's head, pulling her in close, grunting with passion as she sat on his lap. Her wide, well rounded rump pressed down on his manhood, stirring up pleasurable sensations of pressure building...rising. Passion built higher, and Damien started to move faster, his brain shutting down logical processes for physical response. It was almost like being afraid...desperately afraid to not slow down even for a moment, in case taking a single breath meant realizing that all of this was a big mistake and ending it before it truly began. He wasn't a young man, to get his dick wet anymore...but he was a lonely man, afraid that if he slowed down she would realize that she was far too good for him.

"I have...a husband..." Nina moaned breathlessly. Damien barely heard her, fingers fumbling with the buttons on her top, freeing those silky bra clad breasts to his feasting eyes and groping fingers, now no longer displaying any of the aches from before. No, if he was being honest with himself it was that he merely pretended not to hear her, pretended to be too caught up in the passion of the moment to realize the consequences of their actions. She was so hot though...and he hadn't made love to a woman in far too long. He ended up falling for the lie, a lesson he'd drilled into his students over and over during his lectures, that the easiest person to fool, was yourself.

Nina seemed to be fooling herself as well, thinking that that one, barely whispered admission was enough to strip her of all guilt, while her clothes slowly began decorating the floor, and her lips continued to press hotly into his. She acted like a woman starved for attention, in the throes of a crush she idly fantasized about. Damien wasn't going to complain, not as his pants slapped the ground with enough to make him check to ensure the door to his classroom was closed before diving back into that fog of lust clouding his judgement and bending Nina over his desk...her heavy tits pressing directly on top of the notes she had him looking over.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out as he entered her, her soaking slit all the proof Damien needed that what he was doing was right...was wanted. That _he _was wanted... If his brain wasn't lost in a sea of dopamine he might've found that pathetic, and sad, but right now none of that was important. His hands gripped tight onto her waist, forcing his cock deeper inside her, pushing in to his hilt and dragging out long moans of bliss from his companion. Any reason not to do this was lost far beyond the horizon of the dopamine sea, and the pleasure that her tight, hot hole gave only pushed him further and further from those shores. "Harder..." she begged, moaning like a wanton whore paid good money to drape herself over his desk and thrust her plush ass back into him as he drove himself forward even more forcibly. Pleasure blossomed anew within his crotch and a moan of his own itself out of his lungs. Her pussy was perfect... Tight and hot and clenching around him every time he thrust. It had been so long since he'd fucked another woman...and longer still since he'd fucked one in this very room.

"Cumming..." he wheezed, his limit broken as her legs wrapped around him, pushing him deeper inside her and drowning all thought of consequence as he exploded in white hot bliss... Curiously, he thought he saw something like a tail curling around his waist...before the world went black.


"Welcome Master~" Purred a familiar voice in an unfamiliar tone. Damien opened his eyes to find himself seated in a large, raised desk inside of...a lecture hall? Not his certainly, and not any that made any logical sense to him. The stage was raised up, much higher than it reasonably needed to be, and was massive, taking up most of the room. The chairs and tables sat in darkness, barely visible at all and seemingly empty...and yet Damien could feel eyes on him from that darkness. Watching intently. Of course even that wouldn't be needed to tell him he wasn't alone, for standing on the stage just off to the side was...

"N-Nina?" Damien sputtered, eyes and mouth agog as he stared at the woman. Gone was the pretty bespectacled brunette with modest blouse and skirt, instead deep purple hair with flecks of white shimmering like the night sky flowed from her head to her lower back, the color mirroring the large purple tail behind her. She wore a low cut black dress which ran down her voluptuous cream colored body to the ankles, showing off the matching black heels which adorned her feet. Deeply low cut and slitted on the sides the dress showed no trace of the modesty of the woman he'd come to know these past months.

"Mm so close. Nina was just a disguise, worn for your benefit. Call me Nymeera," Nin- Nymeera said in a throaty husk that sent shivers along Damien's back despite the circumstances.

"Wh- What's-"

"What's going on? Why only the greatest thing ever! You've been selected as the next Master on Harem Hotel- Back to School!" Nymeera said, shooting Damien a wide smile with big wide doe eyes, though the way her bright red eyes looked at him bespoke absolutely anything but innocence.

"W-what?"

"Pay attention Damien," the gorgeous...fox woman? said her large ears fox ears flicking up as she approached him, all cleavage and swinging hips and toothy smile. "Think of this as a sort of reality tv game show. Only the reality part is subject to change at a moment's notice and the tv is not exactly accurate and as for the game part...well some would argue that this is no game." Red eyes almost seemed to glow with sinister glee. "Oh, but it IS a show, and the audience demands to be entertained. Here, you will take on the position of Master, Master of what you ask? Why your harem of course! For 30 days, our lovely contestants will be competing for your affections, and the chance to win a once in a lifetime chance to fulfill absolutely anything their heart desires...with a very small asterisk at the end of that*."

"I must be dreaming..." Damien said, adjusting his glasses and looking at Nymeera with a stunned expression. Nymeera rolled her eyes and sighed exaggeratedly. "You see, this is why I didn't want to pick one of those young Masters. So immature and full of nerves. Unwilling to take what they want, interact, give the audience a show. Don't start to disappoint me now Damien...we have a long road ahead of us, and we haven't even met your lovely contestants yet... I'm sure there will be some familiar faces there..." Nymeera licked her lips sadistically and Damien's heart dropped. Familiar faces? What the hell did she mean by that?

Who are our lovely contestants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)