More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by habilon habilon

Who's story will you follow?

Dakota Strong (Platinum)

(Note pokemon in this thread are all anthro versions of their normal selves)

https://imgur.com/QJ8lnaR - Dakota Ref

Dakota Groans as she wakes and stretched, she was excited to get started for the day as she planned to go out to the professors Lab and get her first pokemon. She got out of her bed, naked as she didnt care for PJs.... though she regretted that today. She was passing the stairs to the downstairs to get clothes from her closet when a blur of white and red slammed in to her and she found herself on her back coughing out, and looking up at the blonde haired being of pure hyper energy.... Barry.

"HeyDakotaAreYouReadyToGoToTheProfessorsLab!?" he asks speaking so fast she barely could tell the words apart, he pauses for a second and realizes he is sitting on her naked body "Dakota you really should wear something, people may think you are an easy slut if they see you walking around naked" he says smirking as he gets off her "See you at my place!" he yells as he runs back downstairs.

Dakota blinks a few times and groans, She cant believe they dated once before... she would kill him later. For now she got herself dressed, putting on a sports bra and a loose tank top, then skiping underwear she pulls on some spandex shorts that go almost to her knees and puts some loose shorts on, she always fancied herself a boxer, and had been training to be one one day, but before that she had a dream to be the pokemon champion.

Heading downstairs Dakota sees her mother watching TV, there is a Gym match going on and it looks like the female trainer lost and is being fucked by a male Luxray. "Another trainer too cocky lost" Her mother sighs and looks to Dakota "I know where you are going, and I know I cant stop you... but I want you to be safe" she says "Go talk Barry out of this silly idea of running in to the tall grass, with no pokemon of your own you will just end up becoming sex toys to the wild pokemon" she warns

"Got it mum, dont worry we will be safe" Dakota says heading out before her mother could react.

Where Does Dakota go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)