More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThisRascal ThisRascal

Who do you go after

Daisy Ridley

You slither over to a unfinished set, slowly not to draw any attention. People are scrambling around you making your every move seem like a survival play. Then there she is. A angel in herself. Daisy Ridley. Your tentacle form starts to quiver in the mere sight of her. You inch your way forward toward the back of her stool and wrap yourself around it to gain height. Eventually you make contact with her ass. It’s protected by skinny jeans, flattering, but restrictive. That doesn’t stop you, for your abilities can get you through any article of clothing! You spray your liquid right at her backside missing most of her ass, but completely covering her backside. Daisy tenses on the impact of your goo. Then she lets loose a slight moan of pleasure and slowly pulls her decaying t-shirt off of herself. You watch with heightened arousal, waiting on the edge to see what she will do next. Daisy then throws the shirt against the nearest wall and starts rubbing herself. She massages her breasts, stomach, face, neck, and arms. After her arms, she moves her left hand into her mouth. Once there, she starts to suck and moan in intervals, while the right is fondling her lucious breasts. *moan* *moan* You slither down the stool and make your way to her front. There you take aim at her crotch area , and you let it rip. The goo falls on the entirety of her jeans, quickly making good work of them. Daisy continues to moan in a higher intensity. *moan* *moan* *moan* *moan* That’s when you make your move and plunge right into her wet pussy. “Oh yes!” Daisy screams with ectasy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)