More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Who Is Home?

Dad ?

My dad is opening the door.

He is an engineer in a power company, on a business trip to Japan to repair a nuclear plant fir the last three weeks.

"Mike!! Wasn’t your plane landing at 9pm?" Asks my mom.

"Dad, you came back? Where is Aunt Susan?" I ask him.

"She's taking a shower. Sorry to hide it from you sweetie it was a surprise." He tells me.

"Those damn squiggly lines, it was 9 am not 9 pm, Suzy went to pick me up to surprise you both at breakfast." He tells my mom.

He is wearing a t-shirt and a pair of boxers. He probably grabbed a shower and changed after the 16 hour flight from Japan.

"Nice outfits, the latest trend here? I have trouble telling, after weeks in Japan. " he adds.

"Oh , as ut was just us girls I didn’t see the need to dress up for breakfast." Replies my mom.

We all get in and gather around a nice table covered in food.

I'm happy to be hidden from the street and the passing cars.

Before siting (happy to have my pussy behind the hardwood table.) I spot some clothes on the floor.

Aunt Susan arrives in the room. she is...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)