More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

The first experiment you’ll be participating will be with...

D-529-J

D-529-J is a Golden Retriever (Canis lupus familiaris) that appears to be of 3 months of age but is seemingly restricted from ever showing physical signs of aging. Half of the animal seems to either be non-existent or exists possibly in another dimension, though testing of this theory has not been conducted yet.

D-529-J has shown to be domesticated and enjoys the company of other D-Class personnel; Behavior has shown that D-529-J's behavior improves through pats, scratches to the neck, and generally being called "a good boy" while responding to the name "Ruby." Said improvement of behavior is memetic as cellmates of 'Ruby' displays joy and entertainment through acting these rituals.

D-529-J will also become hostile when provoked and will attempt to bite to no avail due to its restraint to whatever wall it decides to call home and rather, will resort to barking at the sight of the provoked unless fed and calmed down through the rituals mentioned above.

D-259-J is currently contained with D-████ ("Conner"), D-████ ("████ "), and D-████ ("████"). Testing with D-259-J must be prior approved by a minimum of two Level 3 researchers or one of Level 4 or above. Ruby's gender is also ambiguous and site personnel lacks resources to identify any genitalia.

I was high on quualewds


Doctor's notes: Can anyone believe that this SCP inspired one of the earlier revisions of our logo? This dog stuck in a wall. Personally, I'm really not a dog person, I've had dogs for pets in the past but I just never really liked them.

They were just too... playful to simplify my experience. I'm much more of a cat person, but even so, it would be interesting to have this half-dog walking around. It makes me wonder if its hind legs are in another dimensional plane and on that plane only its hindquarters are seen by only those in its dimension.

It's interesting to think of it like that perhaps that this dog is in a perpetual portal to another dimension of existence.

~Dr. Natalie Powers.

Reason why Ryan did this chapter instead of doing something productive with his life: I found this today.

End log

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)