More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Cynthia Pokeball

Cynthia faced down her opponent with a steely resolve. The pokemon trainer was a fearsome combatant, but she had his number by now. He tended to favor switching out his pokemon at the first sign of trouble. And that would be his downfall.

“Swords Dance!” she commanded her Garchomp. She’d use the time he wasted to set up her pokemon so that she could beat all of his pokemon in one hit each, giving him no time to counterattack.

It was to some surprise then that her opponent stood firm and commanded his Kingdra to Ice Beam. While her pokemon was busy preparing itself, the Kingdra took the opportunity to get in a free hit. A freezing cold spray erupted from its mouth and struck her Garchomp straight across the chest. A critical hit! Her Garchomp immediately was knocked out.

How had she misread him so badly? And why had he stayed in this round of all rounds when her Garchomp could just Outrage and one-hit knock out his pokemon?

The pokemon trainer called out to her, announcing his victory. She gracefully acknowledged it and awarded him the title of new Champion of the Sinnoh League. She turned around and beckoned for him to follow her into the recording room where he and his team would be recorded for all time.

It was to some surprise then that she felt an impact in her back. She turned around to see a pokeball on the floor. It opened up and a beam of light shot out to envelop her body. She only had time for a single shriek of astonishment before she was sucked into the small container. The pokeball closed shut a second later. It wriggled to the side, once, twice, three times before going still.

Cynthia emerged from the pokeball.

“Cyn. Cynthia!” She cried out. She was on all fours, her hands and feet connected to the ground. She was a quadrupedal pokemon. The special pokeball her master had used taught her that and everything else that mattered, like the fact that she could only say her name like any other Pokemon.

“Cynthiiia.” She cried out again. Her master acknowledged her and commanded her to use the ‘Attract’ move. She knew this one. All she had to do was squeeze her boobs together. Her master seemed to like this, as hearts appeared in his eyes, the surest sign of attraction! She shook her tits around a bit before crawling over so her master could get a closer look.

Her master commanded her to ‘Lick’. What specifically? He pointed helpfully at his cock, which he had just taken out of his pants. “Cyn.” She confirmed her willingness and started to do just that, darting her tongue out to lick the rod.

Her master opened his Pokedex while she was performing her task. It scanned over her and read out: “Cynthia. Normal/Water type pokemon. She used to be the Champion of the Sinnoh League, but is now just a brainwashed Pokeslut.”

That sounded right. Her master nodded his head in confirmation. She noticed that after a bit of licking, his rod started to harden. Was this the paralysis effect of ‘Lick’ taking effect? Oh no, it twitched. Her master was lucky!

After a while he commanded her to remove her outfit and mount his dick. He wanted to breed her to see what new pokemon they could make together. She did so and as soon as she did, he commanded her to use her ultimate move, “Water Spout”. She had a lot of health left, so it was super strong. She gushed and gushed from her pussy on his dick. He really seemed to like that, because even though he wasn’t a pokemon like her, he did his best imitation of an ‘Eruption’, filling her to the brim with his hot liquid.

“Cynnnnnnthiaaaa!” she howled. She felt so good obeying her master. She was certain she was his favorite pokemon at this point and she was determined to do whatever it took to have it stay that way.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)