More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What kind of curse is resulting in one very embarrassed nude female?

Curses Related To Organizations

These girls have curses that wildly warp the things that single establishments or even the law can do to keep them totally buck naked and embarrassed.

We could follow Maya, who has the possible worst version of this kind of curse- upon entering any food, drink, or bar establishment, rules can be devised and put in place with her specifically in mind that are now legally binding- up to and including her full naked undress while on the property.

Another tale of embarrassment might include Iris, who has a magical malady that makes it physically difficult for her to keep clothing on, but only when in a place of education- this includes schools, colleges, or even libraries. In any of these places, any kind of movement or travel runs the risk of leaving Iris completely in the buff!

There's also Blaire, who cannot hear live music by a band of at least 3 pieces, or she will begin to uncontrollably dance and strip off all of her clothing- which is unfortunate, considering her guitarist boyfriend.

Who ends up bare and exposed?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)