More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

How does Shannon end up naked?

Cursed earbuds

Shannon opened the box she received in the mail. Inside were a pair of pink wireless Bluetooth earbuds. There was no note or return address. Not only that, but there was no name or brand on the box or earbuds. "If you want me to promote your product," she said aloud to herself, "you might want to let me know the name of your company, morons." She shrugged and put the earbuds in. They fit perfectly. She took out her phone and saw there was was a message. She opened the message: Congratulations, your earbuds are now ready for use!

Shannon shrugged. She played a song from her playlist, and the music came through clearly over her new buds. She grabbed her purse, and checked herself in the full length mirror by her front door. She wore a pair of tight faded jeans with holes in the knees and a tight black v-neck shirt. She was on her way to do some shopping.

Shannon drove to Beverly Hills and parked her car. She got out and started to walk towards her favorite boutique. Suddenly a voice came over the earbuds. "Shannon, stop!"

Shannon stopped. She checked her phone to see if she had a call, but there was no calls. "What's going on?" she asked.

"Stop talking," said the voice.

Shannon went to say something but found she could not speak. Fear spread through her.

"Undo your jeans and pull them to your ankles then pull your panties to your knees and leave them there."

Shannon found herself obeying the mysterious voice. She undid her jeans and pulled them all the way down to her ankles. She then pulled her lacy black panties to her knees and stood back up. She was blushing and scared.

"Smile like you are loving this and remove your shirt and toss it aside."

A smile appeared on Shannon's face as she pulled her shirt over her head and removed it. She saw people had stopped and were staring at her, and some where filming her and taking photos as she tossed her shirt aside. She was blushing the shame and humiliation.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)