More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Justtag Justtag

So, where our vampire cumslut finds himself in?

Curious, horny and bored

Riley had friends. Yeah, that seems odd for a general loner like him, but he did have a few and he was hanging out with one of them, a witch. He decided to snoop in because he was bored and she sent him a pidgeon to tell him that she finally got all of the ingredients to test out that new potion of hers.

"Is it ready yet Blair?"

"No. And stop asking me, or I'll have my minotaur fuck you in the ass again."

"Urgh! I told you he didn't do that! I was hungry and he-"

"Had such a nice cock and you just had to go there and suck him off, did you?"

"Remind me why I am your friend..."

As the vampire floated slightly around his slightly annoyed witch friend in Blair, he takes notice of how her clothes actually look free of that weird purple goo they're always drenched with. Blair is not the tallest woman around, specially in comparison to human size, standing tall at 5'4" compared to Riley's 6'3", but that never deterred her from being the assertive friend, dragging him to every little adventure she could drag him to, which bothered the vampire sometimes.

Her style was similar enough to his, but a tad shorter and skimpier, as if she wanted to show off her cleavage of 34C cup breasts, her thick thighs and her equally thick ass, not in the same level as Riley's, much to her annoyance and at the same time, to her amusement. Her comically big witch hat sat above her red fiery hair, that adorned quite the youthful face, only enhanced more by the freckles that she sported, couple all of that with her usually crass and headstrong nature and you had quite the woman, something that Riley agreed as he starts oogling his friend's cleavage a bit too much.

"I told you that I wouldn't mind you staring, but you're burning a hole through them."

"Sorry... They're soooo huge..."

"Boys will be boys..."

"So... What you're brewing again?"

"A Breeding potion, I intend to start that magical farm I've told you about."

Riley's eyes looked at her confusedly, before snapping wide open, so that's why Blair had been going around and making familiar contracts with monsters left and right! She was going to make a Monster Farm and try to live of it, something that the lithe figure always thought it never matched her.

The cauldron that Blair was brewing her potion starts making sizzling sounds, indicating that her magical concotion was almost ready to be used, to which Riley only accompanied the skimpy dressed witch walk around with her breasts bouncing around as if they weren't restrained at all. The vampire only sighed and awaited his long time friend do her bidding while he looked around her small cottage, near the edge of the misty dark forest he lived, clearly wanting to entertain himself in the meantime.

"R-Riley! I-I need your help!"

Hearing his friend grunt, the vampire quickly dashed towards the cauldron's room, only to find the strangest situation he could find, his witch friend sporting a boner, alongside with being drenched in some weird green glowing liquid, was that the potion? Riley's focus quickly changed as he looked downward and saw the exposed part of her shaft that looked huge, and with a girth that looked to be around half of his own forearm, that thought alone made the vampire drool unconsciously. By the time he noticed, Blair had already caught his oogling and smirked, knowing that she somehow got the control all over it again, which made the color from Riley's disappear.

"Oh Riley... Have I ever told you have great DSL's?"

"Uhm... What's that Blair?"

"Dick. Sucking. Lips."

How fucked is Riley after Blair's accidental "growth" spurt?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)