More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tmonk tmonk

Do I cum or answer the door?

Cum, of course!

Alina's mouth feels far too good wrapped around my cock and I am in no mood to forestall this pleasure just so Adam doesn't have to wait a few extra seconds. I pull her head from my cock and she squats gazing up at me with eyes full of lust, her mouth open and tongue out as she eagerly awaits my load. I erupt and shoot a thick stream of semen into her waiting mouth, ropes of it dripping down her chin to splatter her tiny A-cup breasts and flat stomach. She moans with ecstasy and closes her mouth, smiling serenely as she swallows. My cock twitches again and another, smaller jet hits her face, coating her cheeks and dripping onto her shoulder blades. I collapse backwards to sit on the back of the couch behind me, legs shaking from pleasure. Alina stands up and stretches with satisfaction, her fingers buried in her hair as she arches her back, her small breasts poking out from her slim figure. She looks so beautiful, stretching like a cat in front of me clad in only a tiny black g-string and matching kitten heels, ropes of my cum glistening on her face, chest and stomach. "Mmm, that was fun," she purrs, leaning in close to me, "But I guess I should go let our guests in." With that she blows me a cheeky little kiss and skips off towards the front door, g-string perfectly accentuating her firm ass, slim but with just enough roundness to her hips to accentuate her femininity.

"Oh wow, now I see what kept you," Adam laughs as Alina throws open the door and stands there, almost naked and grinning proudly while covered in cum. He is a tall, dark haired guy in his late twenties, stubble constantly visible on his gaunt cheeks. He wears his customary leather jacket and blue jeans with boots. Beside him is his new girlfriend, Nareena. She is short, about 5'2" and cute as a button with her round face and small, upturned nose. Caramel coloured skin, long jet-black hair and deep brown eyes speak to her Indian heritage. She has a curvy figure, with wide hips and full breasts straining the fabric of the Ramones t-shirt she sports. She smiles broadly at the sight of Alina and sticks out her hand. "You must be Alina, Adam here has told me all about you and I'm happy to see he hasn't been exaggerating," she giggles. Alina smiles back, grabs Nareena's hand and pulls her in for the double cheek kiss that girls love to do, thin ropes of my cum stretching between their faces as they pull back. "Oops," Alina laughs, "forgot I was still a little messy." Nareena just smiles and uses a thumb to wipe the semen from her cheeks, eyes closing as she slips it into her mouth to taste my seed. "Hey," Adam calls as he strides over to me to grab me up in a back-slapping man-hug, "We're barely through the door and already my girlfriend has your cum in her mouth." "What can I say?" I laugh back, "I work fast. Come on, I'll get you a beer."

I go into the little kitchen just off the dining area and grab four beers from the fridge, smiling to myself at Alina's impishness. I throw one to Adam as he settles himself on the living area couch and pass one to Nareena, pulling her in for a little hug and a peck on the cheek to introduce myself. I can still taste a little saltiness from the cum on her cheeks. She gives me a wink and sits down beside Adam, nestling under his arm as he kisses her forehead. I give Alina the third and clink hers and mine together as we lock eyes, my cock stirring again at how good she looks with my cum on her chin and pert nipples, displaying her slim figure in her g-string.

Alina takes a swig of her beer and addresses our guests. "Dinner only needs a few more minutes in the oven guys, I'll go check on it now. But first..." she mimics Nareena's gesture from earlier, using her thumb to scoop cum from her cheek into her mouth, "I guess I should go clean up."

Should Alina clean herself up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)