More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tmonk tmonk

Should Alina clean herself up?

If she wants to.

I use my index finger to scoop another dollop of cum from Alina's pert little breasts and hold it up to her mouth. Her eyes twinkle as she seductively wraps her lips around my finger and sucks the sperm off. "If you want to get cleaned up, my love, feel free." I smile as I lean in for a kiss. Her mouth meets mine hungrily as her tongue toys with mine. I can sense her wanting to press against me but resisting so as not to get cum all over my clothes. After several seconds of kissing she pulls back, her lips slightly parted as she gazes into my eyes. "I'll be right back babe," she says, "look after our guests for a bit." She impulsively leans forward and licks my face, her tongue running up from the corner of my mouth to my cheek, as she gives my cock a quick, affectionate squeeze through my jeans. She stoops to gather her dress from where I threw it earlier and skips off towards the bathroom. At the door, she turns back, ass stuck out flirtatiously, and calls back to me, "Oh, and if you wouldn't mind sorting out the salad while I shower, that'd be great." With a blown kiss she vanishes into the bathroom to wash off the cum that coats her face and body.

Heaving a sigh of pure desire, I turn back to Adam and Nareena. "Will you guys be OK while I pop into the kitchen for a second to chop some salad?" I may as well not have bothered to ask. The couple are already making out heavily on the couch, Adam's hand sliding down the back of Nareena's faded jeans where the top of a pink thong is poking out as she leans forward to devour him in a passionate kiss. I smile to myself, shaking my head as I head to the kitchen to be a good boyfriend and help with the dinner preparations. I spend a few minutes in the little kitchen area making a simple salad, listening to the sounds of increasingly heavy petting coming from our guests. Nareena is breathing heavily, letting out little gasps of pleasure and I'm not surprised when I pop my head around the corner to see her jeans thrown over the back of the couch and her legs in the air as Adam goes down on her. They seem like a cute couple and I'm glad for my friend he met such a nice girl. A few minutes after that I feel someone come up behind me. Alina wraps her arms around me from behind and puts her head against my back lovingly, her hand straying down to slip slightly inside the front of my jeans. "Hey handsome," she says, "thanks for sorting that out." I spin around and take her into my arms, smiling at her beauty. She is once again dressed in her little black party dress, a simple strappy number that comes down to just below her ass cheeks, leaving her slender legs exposed. As usual, she isn't wearing a bra and her nipples are hard little dents in the fabric of the dress. "My pleasure," I say, planting a kiss on her lips, "How are our guests getting on?" Her smile speaks volumes as to how much she enjoyed the show as she came through the living area. "Oh, they're getting on quite well. I'd say Nareena's getting close to cumming all over Adam's face." She grins and takes my hand, leading me out to see how our friends are pleasuring each other.

I smile happily as Alina leads me along to an armchair in the living area to enjoy the show. Nareena is on the couch with her knees up by her head, arms linked around her legs to keep them there, as Adam expertly works her clit with his tongue. He has two fingers deep in her pussy as he does so, sliding them in and out with a slow, gentle rhythm that's edging her even closer to her inevitable orgasm. Her thong was torn off at some point and lies discarded on the coffee table. We can see when Adam pulls back that she has a neatly trimmed pussy, with a landing strip of black hair on her mound. I sit on the armchair and Alina sits on my lap, wriggling her butt against my hard cock. She hikes her dress up a little and slides a hand down the front of her g-string, playing with her pussy as we both watch our friend go down on his new girlfriend. My hands are roving up and down her body, trailing fingers along her stomach, tweaking her hard nipples through the fabric of her dress, slipping up to her mouth so she can suck on my finger as she plays with herself.

After a little while, Alina turns her head to me and whispers, "I think Adam could do with a little help, don't you?" I smile at the mischievous expression on her face. "In what way?" I ask, feigning innocence. She grins at me, excitement sparkling in her eyes. "Oh, both I think." At that she slides off my lap and crawls over to where Adam is sitting on the ground as he lovingly works his girlfriend's cunt with his tongue. I sigh with contentment as she begins undoing his flies, her dress ridden up over her hips so her taut little ass is exposed with just her tiny black g-string covering her pussy and asshole. As she frees Adam's cock from his boxers and begins running her tongue up and down his shaft, I slide from the arm chair myself and lean forward towards that beautiful ass. I pull her g-string aside revealing her perfectly shaved pussy and pink little asshole. Bending down further, I place my tongue at her clit and slowly slide it up along her wet cunt until I reach that twitching little pink button. My cock feels ready to burst out of my pants as I work my tongue in quick circles around her asshole, my thumb brushing lightly across her clit. Much as I could stay there all night eating Alina's ass as she blows my friend, however, I got what she meant by "both ways." Reluctantly, I pull my tongue out of her ass and look over to where Nareena is lying on the couch, on the edge of cumming as Adam licks her cunt. I playfully slap Alina's butt as I begin to make my way over to the cute little Indian girl, smiling to myself as she wiggles her hips in response, Adam's cock way too far down her throat for any other kind of encouragement.

Then I'm kneeling beside Nareena, my hand stroking her long black hair as she grinds her pussy against Adam's face. Her expression is amazing, pitched right on the edge of longing and release.

What should I do to Nareena?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)