More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

What next?

Cuckqueaning Her

Henry pounded Charlotte for twenty minutes before he came in her pussy. He pulled out. "Ellen, lick Charlotte's pussy clean."

The entranced Ellen knelt before her best friend and started to lick her pussy.

Henry found this very hot. He found his wife very sexy, but she was not the most adventurous in the bedroom, and she would not even watch porn. When she accused him of cheating with her best friend after he caught him leering at her at the country club pool, Henry had had enough. He finally broke out the hypnosis program his brother had sent him and invited Charlotte over under the pretense of setting Ellen straight. Henry was furious he was accused of cheating just because he looked at a sexy woman in a sexy bikini.

After he had entranced them, he had them strip each other then he pounded Charlotte. Charlotte was entranced as he fucked her, but it was still hot, and he longed to fuck her after he snapped her out, but first things first.

After Ellen had finished licking her friend's pussy clean, he had her suck his cock clean then had both stand naked before him.

"Charlotte, you find me very sexy and would love to have me fuck you any way I want in any hole I want. You also are very angry that your best friend Ellen accused you of cheating. You would love to fuck me in front of her. Sex with me will always give you multiple orgasms."

"Ellen, you must obey me no matter what. Watching me fuck Charlotte makes you very ashamed but very horny. Obeying me makes you horny even if it makes you feel ashamed and humiliated."

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)