More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by billapel billapel

What is her first fantasy?

Cuckquean

As the waitress finished pouring our wine and left the table, Kendra grinned at me with this hunger I hadn’t really seen before. It took me off balance, even more so when she said “she’s totally your type, isn’t she?”

I leaned in close to her and said, “you’re my type, baby”

She leaned into me and gave me a little kiss on the lips, but pulled back, and giggled. “I can tell you were checking her out”

I was, and I began to speak, to make an excuse to cover it up, but she interrupted me, saying “it’s okay, I don’t mind when you check out other girls… it really reminds me that you can have anyone you want… can't you, sir?”

This wasn’t the first time she had brought something like this up. When we had gone shopping at the mall the previous week, she had specifically pointed out the twenty-year-old sales assistant at the Victoria’s secret, bending over at the waist to pull products out of a box. she leaned in close to my ear and whispered, “you could just destroy her”

The previous day, we were going for a walk in the park, and had bought flowers from a hippie girl out of the back of her car, and as we walked away, my wife leaned in close and said “she looks like the type of girl that says she doesn’t need a man, but she definitely likes it rough,”

I assumed at the time that this was all in good fun but now it seems that Kendra was completely serious. I asked "Do you want me to fuck our waitress?"

Kendra blushed. She hid a giggle behind her hand and said "Maybe..."

"Do you think you could handle the jealousy?" I asked teasingly "of me fucking our waitress raw, of me cumming inside her, and of you sucking my cum out of her tight pussy?"

Kendra's breath quickened and she fanned herself with her hand. "I... Think I could?"

Train her first, or fuck another woman tonight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)