More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solnech solnech

What is her first fantasy?

Cuckold

As the waiter finished pouring our wine and left the table, Kendra grinned at me with this hunger I hadn’t really seen before. It took me off balance. and I decided to say: “I think he likes you, isn't he?”

She leaned closer to you and said: "You are still better than anyone for me."

You leaned toward her and kissed her lightly on the lips, then leaned back and giggled. “Would you like to get into his underpants?”

She blushed and began to say something, to find an excuse, hiding embarrassment, but I interrupted her, saying: “It's okay, I don’t mind when you stare at other guys. It really reminds me that you are most desired and every man wants to fuck you."

This was not the first time she looked at pretty guys. When we went shopping at the mall last week, she especially pointed to a twenty-year-old sales assistant in Victoria's secret who leaned over to her belt to get her groceries out of the box. That time, I leaned closer to her ear and whispered: “He is staring at your panties, does it really turn on?”

The previous day, we were going to take a walk in the park and bought flowers from a guy in a tray on the little street, and when we left, my wife leaned close and said: “He stares at me as if you were not with me, but looks like a type, who has a girlfriend”, and you answered “I definitely like that kind of attention to you!”

At that time I assumed that all this was fun, but now it seems that Kendra was absolutely serious. I asked: "Do you want our waiter to fuck you?"

She smiled awkwardly and looked after him.

"Honestly, I do not mind," I confessed her to calm her.

Kendra blushed. She hid a giggle in her hand and said: “Maybe...”

"Do you think you could handle jealousy?"

I answered mockingly: "If this cute waiter will fuck you, I will be kissing you while he pokes his penis in you, and when he cumming inside you, I would suck his jizz from your lovely pussy".

Kendra's breathing quickened, and she fanned herself. "I ... think you could?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)