More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Wazzfup73 Wazzfup73

The porn category is...

Cuckold

A wide range of video files showcase women being fucked by futas while their partners watched. One video Samantha showed an older futa plowing a women into oblivion on a bed while she is holding hands with another futa while she is jerking off, presumably married by the wedding both on the women and futas fingers. Samantha clicked onto another video showing a futa being blindfolded strapped onto the chair while her partner is being rammed doggystyle by a more muscular futa. The videos kept going on and on with different scenarios with only one defining feature; a women cheating on her partner.

Samantha kept watching never realising that the folds of her bottom region is wet with her juices. When having sex with Alina in the past it has always been conservative sex with a lot of the sex being in the missionary position. Samantha was always satisfied with Alina's lovemaking in the bedroom but it must of not been enough for Alina. Alina is unsatisfied in hers and Samantha's sex life so Samantha felt guilty that she couldn't satisfy her partner the way Alina had satisfies her in bed. Breaking away the eye contact from the screen, Samantha had a conundrum to solve. She had three options in this case; ignore this file and pretend it never happened but this would continue on this unfufilled sex life between the two. The second option is to confront Alina with this problem which may to understand Alina more, but this may lead to an arguement or Alina brushing it off. The most riskiest option is to do the real cheat without Alina's knowledge at first, but would this real solve their sex life?

What option does Samantha choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)