More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Cuckold Cums In Pants

Steve went to the door to answer the knock. He and his wife lived in a safe quiet apartment complex so he didn’t think anything of it. When he opened the door he was confronted with a very large, very tall man, holding a very large gun.

“You fucked my wife and now I’m here to kill you,” said the man in a low rumble of heavily accented English. He brought the gun forward until Steve could feel the gun barrel on his forehead. The man pushed him into the apartment. Right behind him was a tall, blond who Steve recognized as his next door neighbor, Kristina. She was as tall as Steve at 5’8”, with bleached blonde hair, large D cup tits, and a tight ass. She was wearing tight yoga pants that outlined her pussy into a perfect camel toe. She was sexy as hell and Steve had indeed fucked her last month.

“I didn’t know she was married,” Steve whined as the big man pushed him up against the wall.

Kristina yelled at the big man, “Anton, I told you, I came on to him. He is not to blame, you are, you big pig. I only fucked him to get back at you.”

Then Steve’s wife Molly walked out of the bedroom and she said, “What’s going on Steve?” Then she saw the gun and her eyes opened wide, her mouth opened in surprise. Molly was a small, thin woman with brunette hair, firm B cup tits, and big dark nipples which were clearly visible through the thin nightshirt she was wearing. Seve could see Anton’s eyes taking in his wife’s body.

“It will be OK Molly, it’s just a misunderstanding,” Steve said, trying to reassure her.

Then Anton said, “No it won’t be OK. You will be dead very soon."

“Anton, I was drunk and horny. You are never around and he was here.”

“But he is such a pathetic man. You like this little soft pussy?”

“Steve, did you have sex with Kristina?,” Molly said, trying to catch up with the story.

Steve turned red and dropped his head, unable to answer her.

“Yes, he fucked my wife, and now I’m going to kill him.”

“Anton, don’t do this. You’ve had your fun, now come home," Kristina tried to convince him.

Molly had started to cry, “I can’t believe you had sex with her. Why would you do that? I give you everything you need.”

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)