More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Who are you?

Crown Prince Eric of Oakenhelm, 20

Born in the same year as the day the Succubi and Incubi mischief, Prince Eric was raised during the great times of change, when his grandfather, Harold, struggled to keep the then epidemic situation under control. Little did he count that Balric himself would readily accept the comely advances of a young noble maiden in his court, and endlessly pump each other enough times on that night to conceive. This noblewoman, named Helena, soon became Balric's wife. Eric was born several days after they married and was then raised as a page within the Order of the Sacred Chalice. He trained under many masters, becoming a squire to a great noble house and later knighted with full honors and recognition. The entire way there, he had attempted with little success not to mix work with pleasure. He often masturbated in his teenage years while on the job, to the sound of his parents or other couplings fucking each other silly, or to the regular orgies that occur within the Kingdom's capital city, until his 18th birthday, where he had his first encounter with his bunkmate and fellow squire, Bethany. His second time was with his sword master, Lady Magdalia, for being late to training because of that long, glorious night. Despite all this, he had grown into an eager and able fighting man, ready to defend his homeland against all enemies, within and throughout. Not that he may find much to fight within the borders of Ralecia. The laws and prosperity of the land kept people from misbehaving criminally. Most of his fighting quests involved dealing with outsiders and monsters coming into the territory.

The Prince made his way down the finely hewn stone halls of the palace, dressed in a shiny light weight chest plate bearing the royal crest, black gambeson, grey tunic, brown pants and black leather boots, ready for the first order of business for the morning. There was not much need for personal protection while being within the safest place in the Kingdom, so he was not in his full gear, and neither was he armed with anything more than a dagger sheathed in a small leather scabbard attached to the side of his belt. He stood at 6', built strong and triangular in shape, forged under a rigorous training regime meant for a solid balance of strength, dexterity and stamina. Besides his physique, his masculine features followed after his mother's side. He was often commented on his striking blue eyes and short blonde hair, with strong cheeks much like his uncle, the Duke of Vaylen. The next most commented part of him was something the ladies delightedly talk about, which was his impressive endowment of 9 inches that had pleasured many a woman in his meager 2 years past his entry into manhood. Despite this, Prince Eric was not the type to speak much about his conquests or encounters, even if he was like everyone else who craved for sexual attention. He had retained some manner of coyness behind his stoic facade from his early years, but it is a well known fact that once he gets going, he changes into an almost entirely different animal. Because of this, he was required to have the contraceptive runic tattoo etched into his hip, the kind that prevents his seed from impregnating others unless willed to. Otherwise, King Balric would be grandfather to an army of bastard royal children by now.

What happens first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)