More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What happens first?

Meet with Duchess Meira Nymphleaf, Queen of the Elves (Elves Arc)

One of his duties as a knight was to observe the safety of any visiting dignitaries that might reside within the palace grounds and beyond. It so happened that today was that beginning of the week when the Queen of the Elven Enclaves, Meira Nymphleaf, makes her bimonthly visit to the capital. She arrived sometime last night with a small entourage of rangers from their forest home of Thyris, the ancient magical woodland that housed the largest population of wood elves on the continent. Eric had to study much of their history as a royal scion of the Kingdom. House Nymphleaf and the elves they protect have been a resident of this part of the country since the ancient times, long before humans arrived, and have been close allies with Ralecia ever since. Queen Meira had witnessed the crowning of every generation of kings and queens of his royal bloodline since the founding of the capital, a most ancient of beings with almost godlike magical power. Ever since she agreed for her territories to be annexed into the Kingdom of Ralecia, she was given the permanent human title of 'Duchess of Thyris', a title that was only meant as a formality rather than an actual position. The Elven Enclaves have always remained under Meira's rule and no one was allowed to think or say otherwise. Not even the future kings to come. That was how much respect Ralecia had towards this particular set of friends, and thanks to the many diplomatic steps and compromises taken, the sentiment was mutual.

When the Succubi and Incubi incident occurred, they were the hardest hit by the curse. Even with their powerful magic, they could not reverse its lust filled effects upon their bodies and minds. Legend has it that the Nymphleaves were descended by Nymph like fae, which meant they already possessed a particularly strong desire for sexual contact. One could only imagine the kind of chaos that erupted across the woodland when these already powerful urges were amplified twice fold, and the events that transpired when the cursed spilled out of the forests and into the villages and towns. The stories of elven men and women during the time were wilder than anything a human would experience, for the wood elves held little restraint when the curse was in full . Since then, however, their culture had changed as much as Ralecia could adapt, following upon the laws set by Eric's grandfather. Today, sexing up an ethereally beautiful elf was an extremely fulfilling experience. They were willing to try just about anything with little to no inhibitions or hesitation.

As always, since the beginning of his tenure as a soldier of Ralecia, Prince Eric had been chosen to serve as her liaison and bodyguard. It came as a personal request from Queen Meira herself, as she had taken a liking to him since the first time she wrapped her womanly holes around his cock. Eric remembered his first time with her 2 years ago. Even if he was inexperienced at the time, she constantly insisted on finding every opportunity for them to go at it, focusing all of her sexual attentions upon him more than any other man, almost to the point of exclusivity. Even as he was spent, she worked her magic to reinvigorate his stamina and they would start again. Even if he did not know what to do, she would guide him along, teaching him the ways that would please an elven woman, to the point that he had become quite good at it. Many of his friends considered him incredibly lucky. Even his father considered it a great honor to be chosen as the Elven Queen's personal consort. To him, it felt more like his duty to look after her needs while she visited. There were often times when he had thought otherwise. He had to admit that he enjoyed every encounter, even if he would not speak of it openly.

He arrived at her quarters within minutes. The great double doors of wood and gold stood before him, adorned with the Thrisian royal colors of green and yellow, with crests of the golden summer tree firmly attached to its center piece. Queen Meira had been such a frequent visitor that she had her own chambers dedicated to providing her with comfortable accommodation fitting of her station. Flanking the doors were the elven warrior women of House Nymphleaf's royal guard, standing firmly to attention, mysterious blue pupils fixed straight forward. They hardly wore much clothing with the limited strips of leather that tightly hugged their slender and lithe forms and large, round breasts, their light colored brown hair tied into simple ponytails and magical focusing tiaras fastened upon their foreheads. Unlike the knights of the Order, the rangers of Thyris valued freedom of movement over cumbersome layers of protection, to the point that they showed more significant skin to all casual observers. Effectively, what they had on were a thin piece green loincloth, a brown leather top and a short dark green cloak with a hood, armed with masterly crafted shortbows carried at their side and a pair of curved knives upon their belts. Nothing else covered their snatch beneath the loincloth. Any random breeze or slightest of movement would expose their bare genitals to the world. Ridiculous as their attire may seem, many have underestimated their lightning quick reaction, fleet of feet, acrobatic agility and legendary accuracy with the bow, and even more so, their sexual appetites when they were off duty. It must take an awful amount of discipline to be standing there as guards, watching potential partners go by. They had no need to be so harsh to themselves, but from his experience with elves, they took their duties to their Queen very seriously. Nonetheless, Eric could see that despite their posture of soldierly attention, they were quite hot and bothered. Trickles of moisture were running down their inner thighs, glistening upon their fair, silky skin.

What does he do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)