More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maddiethedog22 Maddiethedog22

What group fitness class were they taking together?

CrossFit

Michael and Kylee cheerily walked into their first class together in the New You Gym: CrossFit.

As they looked around the room, Kylee became a little less cheerful and a little more self conscious. The class was being run by a trainer she remembered. A incredibly fit and beautiful 24 year old woman named Emily. She has wavy blonde hair tied into a ponytail, breasts so large they were notable even squeezed into a sports bra, and an ass that even made Kylee, who claimed to be straight, question her sexuality.

Unfortunately for Kylee, Emily wasn't the only almost unnaturally attractive woman in the class. In the group of 8 students in the class with her and her husband, she counted 6 other woman all curvy, in better shape then her, and attractive.

Although Kylee knew she was fairly good looking herself, she just felt like she couldn't compete with this room full of what seemed to be fitness models.

Michael, to his credit, wasn't concerned. He only has eyes for Kylee. Despite being aware of the women in the class, his stare didn't linger. In his mind, Kylee was the love of his life and no one could hold a candle to her.

The other two members of the class were older men, not in bad shape themselves, but who has lost the attractiveness they once had with age.

Michael and Kylee quickly picked stations to work out in the large room and started gathering their fitness equipment for the day and stretching.

While doing this, the combination of nerves and her aggressive pre-hydration routine was starting to make Kylee's bladder feel like an overfull water balloon.

Kylee turned to Michael and started to say, "Hey babe, I'm going to run to the rest..." However, before she could complete her sentence, Emily took over.

"Alright class! It's time to get started for the day! Everyone say hello to our newcomers, Michael and Kylee and let's get warmed up," Emily announced. "Actually, Kylee, since you are new, would you mind coming up and helping me demonstrate the warm out and work out for the day?" The gorgeous, blonde trainer asked kindly.

Kylee looked at Emily nervously. Given her nerves, self-consciousness, and need to pee, she really didn't want to start her first day being the model for the rest of the class. On the flip side, though, she didn't want to alienate these people who she hoped to befriend by not being friendly and helpful. She looked over at Michael, who was smiling at her encouragingly with caring and love in his eyes.

What should Kylee do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)