More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Levinov Levinov

Whatcha gonna pick?

Creative Writing

"Niles, are you ready to present what you wrote?"

"Y— yes, professor." the very unnerved Niles said.

Niles stood from his chair and walked up to the front of the classroom with the paper that he was pinching feeling more tangible than ever due to how hyperaware he was, resulting in his sense of touch being boosted. Turning around, he would stand in front of all his classmates, none of whom he considered friends due to him not wanting socialize in this particular course. The menacing aura coming from his professor who was sitting to the side of him at her desk would prompt him to inhale through his nostrils and exhale from them as a means of trying to calm himself, an act that would prove to be futile. With a clearing of his throat, Niles held his paper up and began reading from it.

"O— o— other than I, Niles Elsayed, the class and its forth— ...forthcoming occupants and/or spectators/involved individuals would be completely jaded and uncaring about what is read from my story and the effects it yields in the physical world. Anything that the reader of this story says or does that is not a part of the text that is being read will not be met with any reaction whatsoever, even after the material has finished being read."

After Niles reached a paragraph break, he paused and looked on in confusion at what was written, thinking it was nonsense and that he was for sure going to fail. But not wanting to look like he didn't even know what he was reading, he didn't let the pause go on too long.

"It was on the first of J— June of the year this paper was typed that I found myself standing in front of my entire... ENGL 207 class, reading my assignment aloud for extra cr— credit. I felt very calm and was in no way nervous being up here. Things seemed to be going good so far."

It was at this moment that Niles would suddenly calm down and stop nervously shaking, his articulation even improving, but he wouldn't notice this as he was too caught up in the flow of reading.

"It was then that I got an itch on my nose, but it was no big deal since it was just an itch that could be quelled by a little scratching of it."

"(Shit, I my nose did get itchy.)" Niles said and went on to give the top of his nose a quick scratch and get back to reading.

"All of a sudden, one of the male students sneezed, but nobody in the class wished him good health or anything of that sort, somewhat of an awkward incident."

Just like the paper said, a male student sneezed and no one blessed him. Niles was now extremely perturbed and suspicious. The nose thing was weird, but little things like that happen all the time. When it came to the sneeze though, mainly how no one said anything, that was when Niles sensed that there was something amiss, and it didn't help how this paper was for some reason written in first-person and was attempting to talk about events happening in the now.

"Sh— shortly after, the male student closest in proximity to the male student who had just sneezed, stealthily pulled his erect pe—"

"(What the fu~ck?)" Niles thought as he stopped short of his sentence, widening his eyes at the inappropriate words written on the paper. Immediately after he ceased reading, he would hear a loud banging come from the side of the classroom. Looking at the source, he would see Otis looking through the glass on the door, holding up a sheet of paper that had the words, "THE WORDS WILL DISAPPEAR IF YOU STOP FOR TOO LONG!" Even more confused by this, Niles just looked at him with a face of horror on since he knew he was the one who did this. Otis tapped his finger hard against the glass as he pointed at the papers Niles held. Needing to know what was going on, Niles would look at the paper and have his mind blown when he saw that all of the text was in fact fading away.

"(SHIT! UM, UM!)" Niles had an inner panic as he tried finding where he left off from, bringing the paper closer to his face in order to better see the disappearing text.

"...penis out underneath his desk and started slowly stroking it to our professor’s very bountiful cle"

He gulped.

"cleavage as the— the— the... the deep neckline of her v-neck shirt was showing a generous amount of her bosom and even a bit of the material of her black lace bra."

Placing his finger on where he'd be leaving off from reading, Niles shot his head up to see if what he'd just read had actually come true. Moving to his left, Niles would in fact see one of his classmates touching themselves with their penis full-on out. Remembering the reason why they started doing that, Niles would look over at his professor, Chloe Jang, a 5'4 Asian woman in her early thirties with fair skin and wavy black hair that looked like it would benefit from a better shampoo and conditioner, and would see that not only did her light blue button-up somehow become a black v-neck without him noticing, but also that his once flat-chested teacher now had a bust he would see more often in pornography than in real life as it was indeed just like the paper said, having an unprofessional amount of skin showing along with some of her black bra in view as well. Niles was now starting to come to the conclusion that this paper wasn't some mere foretelling of events, but instead something that would make reality change whenever the right words were read out loud. But as much as Niles wanted to ogle his professor's very recent developments, he knew he had to keep reading, lest he wanted his assignment to be no more, and his grade a failure.

"But try as he might, this flagrant act of perversion wouldn’t go unnoticed for too long, as it would so happen that the female student closest to him would turn her head to see this classmate pleasuring himself. She looked on in shock at this vile act happening so near her. Her eyes widened and bulged from their sockets, and her lips parted from each other as she breathed heavily through them, she was aghast to say the least."

Curious to see who caught him, Niles looked forward and saw the Latina who he wasn't shy to admit was hot and that was sitting diagonally in front of the male, staring right at the guy masturbating. She was 5'3, had bone-straight black hair that was pristinely cut at the ends to be at the length of her neck with her hair pushed to the sides of her face which allowed her forehead to be exposed, and she was currently wearing a salmon-colored sleeveless crop top with a pair of baggy gray sweatpants. The thing about her though that always stuck out the most to Niles were her plump lips that she always had painted in matte red lipstick, and today was no exception.

"The sneaky exhibitionist would realize he’d been caught right at the same time the girl’s petrification from the initial shock would wear off, allowing her to turn her head to the front to look at our professor and raise her hand. When she was halfway through the process of raising her hand, the guy had already sprung from his seat and up onto his feet. He crudely grabbed her head with his hands and twisted it in a direction that would have her facing the flailing penis she never wanted to see, or at least see again, going on to shove it inside her mouth as a means of both shutting her up, and continuing the satiation of the lust that his professor’s bosom had brought on him."

It was at this point that Niles felt it was a good time to look up and see for himself how things looked, as opposed to letting the sounds associated with them assist him with the painting a mental picture. Placing his eyes where he last had them, he would—like the paper said—see the girl pulled to the side in her chair as she was getting a big mouthful of the guy's hard cock; her vibrant, sheenless, red lips pressing against his groin and scrotum, and her throat undulating as she was on all of the guy, all the while having this look of utter shock and disbelief on her face as conveyed by her wide-open eyes.

"He wrangled the girl from her seat and down to the floor, coming down with her and lying flat on his back with the girl’s head locked betwixt his legs where she would writhe around and flail her hands everywhere as her mouth became less of a tool for sharing knowledge and expressing thoughts, and moreso a one-stop shop for this student to alleviate his sexual urges with."

A whole lot of metallic scraping against the floor could be heard due to the girl's chair being moved as she got pulled out from it. It was after that abrasive noise had stopped that Niles looked up again, now not being able to see the two anymore, so he changed where he stood. In his new position, Niles would see the student doing what he could best describe as pornographic wrestling with the girl, and he clearly had her on the ropes, the way she looked so helpless and in need of someone to tag her out of the penis-pincer she'd been into.

"The professor was too busy looking at me and listening to my reading to even notice the two - she must really want to absorb again every detail of what I wrote so she can know how bad of a grade to give me this time. The others that were in the class were aware of them, but just couldn’t be bothered to bring the situation up, which was typical of city folk. The male student who sneezed, would sneeze again, and no one would wish him good health."

Niles would now look up and fully realize the collective apathy that plagued the very room he was standing in, as the unreactive nature of everyone was just always at the back of his mind, being overshadowed by the more insane and overt things that were happening. The whole place was quiet, save for the sloppy sounds of fellatio coming from the two who were just a few feet away from him. He'd scan the room of listless expressions, looking back at all his classmates who had been eerily attentive this whole time. He would then look to his side at Professor Jang who was indeed watching him like a hawk, making his heart jump and erasing from his mind the idea of giving her breasts another good look right after he confirmed if the paper was right about her uncaring nature.

"Out of nowhere, the classroom’s door could be heard opening. Emerging from it was a male that would make himself known by stating how he was here to retrieve an item he'd forgotten. Very few turned their heads to briefly look at him, the rest let their eyes stay on me, but the professor—this class's authority—wouldn’t acknowledge this person due to her being so fixated on me."

Niles did a quick look at the professor and again saw her staring him down, but that didn't get him feeling nervous.

"This made the unknown male feel awkward: to be a stranger in a place they didn’t belong and remain unacknowledged even after making their presence known was truly a discomforting feeling… but that didn’t stop him from coming in. Being as little of a distraction as possible, he quietly stepped his way through the back of the class, staying out of everyone’s main sight. Not even paying any mind to the frantic girl who was at this point dubiously sucking off her classmate with foamy semen and bubbling saliva coming from her mouth, he took what had to be his possession and started going back the way he came. Still put off by the lack of attention he was getting, he looked around the room with a perplexed look on his face, observing how everyone was so uninterested in him."

"As he put his hand on the door’s handle, he looked at Professor Jang, being confused by her withholding of attention the most since she was the one that had the most say in him coming in like this. But it would happen in an instant that the boggling of his mind would completely fade when his eyes got set on the professor’s mystifying rack which just looked like it wanted to burst right out from her shirt, the way her cleavage was bunched up at the neckline, and also how the swells of her chest were pushing so hard against her shirt’s fabric. The stranger would be so captivated by this that he would make the drastic leap in logic to conclude that she cared so little for his existence, that if he were to go over and touch her, he would face no consequences from her nor even the students."

Niles looked up at the guy. He was just standing there, leering at Professor Jang with the hungriest of eyes, like she was unsuspecting prey.

"Confident in his bold assumption, he let go of the handle and paced his way over to where the professor was sitting. Walking up right beside her, he let no hesitation get the better of him and just went for the kill, just grabbed her breast and squeezed it with no sign of remorse."

Niles would be compelled to relax his arms and look over at his professor who was indeed being questionably molested. Getting a good enough feel for how long it takes before the words start fading, Niles would make a vaguely disgusted face as he watched the way his professor's tit was handled like the soft, sack of flesh it had grown into. He would purposely have his eyes meet with hers, looking into her dead, but still alive gaze as she was essentially being made into someone's toy.

"His guess was right, she and everyone else didn't react to what he did, and with that being found out by him, he got his other hand involved in the mix, going on to give my professor’s big chest a very rough and thorough fondling that looked to be on the rougher side of groping."

Niles would again look over out of compulsion, this time seeing for himself how much more hands-on the guy was getting: with him very much so treating the professor's boobs like stress balls, groping her with so much roughness that he was clearly wrinkling the indecent shirt she had on and was also having the fabric produce a lot of noise that Niles ears were having to hear the most of.

"The stranger reached into his back pocket and took out the butterfly knife he carried around for defense. Flicking out its blade, he'd bring it down to the front of the professor’s v-neck and start cutting it open."

Niles moved his eyes to the side to see from his peripherals the blurry sight of the guy destroying his professor's clothing, then shifted them back onto the paper.

"It didn’t take too long for him to slice the fabric down the middle to then let the material part from each other to reveal her torso, but more importantly than that, the entirety of her bra."

Again, he glanced, this time seeing his professor's upper-body and even more of how stacked she'd become, the way her tits were practically overflowing from the cups of her ill-fitting bra.

"Things wouldn’t stop there though, as he hooked his finger into the gore of her bra and pulled it away from her chest to then cut it open and let Professor Jang’s all-natural 32G breasts pop out in front of the whole class."

Niles was quick on the draw to not let this moment go unseen by him, not even wanting to settle for some blurry view he'd get from looking out his peripherals. Niles had whipped his head over just in time to see his professor's huge rack burst out into the open as they were no longer held back by her bra. He took a hand and wiped it down over his face as he just could not believe that he was right now seeing real, totally bare breasts, and from his professor of all people. Sure, he could handle seeing some guy playing with himself in class, and could also rock with seeing some chick get into giving head, but seeing his professor's large, prodigious boobs that sported brown areolas about the same size of a quarter coin, just being completely out and hanging heavily on her chest as she continued sitting there like things were fine, that's where things got tricky for him. Luckily for Niles, his internal clock would let him know that he was on the verge of losing the ink on his paper, getting him to firmly grasp his assignment with his other hand again and continue presenting.

"The male student from before sneezed again, and again, wouldn’t be wished with good health."

"(Bruh, what the fuck is up with this sneezing?)" Niles thought, getting a little frustrated by how this kept coming up.

"A loud and very long grunt could then be heard from the student who was still having his way with the mouth of the nosey girl, as throughout the whole time he was on the ground, he was still looking at whatever bits and pieces of Professor Jang that were visible through the gaps and crevices of the many desks and students that tried blocking his view of her, so when the mammaries he’d been eyeing all this time were let out, he couldn’t help but unleash his excitement in both vocals and ejaculation. Though, for the girl, it was bad that she just got her mouth and throat filled with a heaping helping of man seed, a helping she had but to ingest, but even worse than that was the fact that he wasn’t finished with her. With the same amount of haste and power he showed when apprehending her, the guy got up, keeping that vise-like grip on her, and proceeded to carry her into a corner at the back of the room."

Niles could see in the outer field of his vision the guy's figure heading to the back of the room, his body hunched over as he pulled the girl along the ground, making the sound of something sliding against the floor fill the room.

"In the process of being relocated, her mouth had finally been free of dick, meaning she'd try getting some words out, only to not have that go as she expected and instead begin having a nasty coughing fit due to the fact that she wasn’t accustomed to having her mouth get used for so long and so intensely."

"(God, she is really backed up. Ew.)" Niles thought when he heard just how repulsive her coughing was, wincing at the disgusting sounds his ears were picking up.

"Now having dragged her into a corner that was in need of tidying, the student showed the girl no mercy even as she was practically coughing her entire respiratory system out, going on to stuff his heavily moistened cock back inside her mouth and down her esophagus while she was in the middle of a cough, forcing her to hork down every inch of him once more. As he gave the girl’s mouth a brand new purpose, albeit a deplorable one, he would intermittently look over his shoulder to see professor’s Jang’s fully exposed breasts that were currently being squeezed very hard by the stranger, and also getting slapped on by his erection."

Niles looked to the professor's chest as it was being hit by the guy's lengthy cock and also still being handled in a very rough way. Her titty rhythmically jiggled due to how consistent his tempo was when it came to striking the top of her breast, being hypnotic, in a way.

"This sight would function as fuel for the ruthless penetrating he was letting out on the girl’s mouth, pounding away at her so expeditiously that he would have her head banging back into the cornered walls over and over again, and all she could do in the meantime was gag and kick her feet around on the floor. Another sneeze from the male student would come out from him, but nothing would come out from anyone about said sneeze."

Niles rolled his eyes at the sneezing thing coming up again as he looked to the corner where the two had moved, seeing the student thrusting mightily and having each push forward accompanied with a loud, resounding thud that echoed throughout the class. He didn't need to listen too hard in order to hear the shuffling around of the Latina's feet and how her shoes would squeak loudly at times as they'd slide against the floor, those being the only times when the sound of her gagging was for a brief while deafened. Once Niles saw the guy turn his head back to check out the professor's G-cup goods, he got back to reading.

"But amid the harsh gurgling coming from the girl being used in the corner and also her head repetitively banging against the wall, along with the rapid sounds of tapping coming from Professor Jang’s titty getting beaten like a drum, I would hear another sound come into the mix, one that was faint and seemed to be coming from outside. As close as it sounded to where I was, the view from the window showed nothing that could've been the cause of this strange stimulus. But even though nothing as of now was seen, the sound steadily increased in volume... it was approaching. As suspenseful as it was, the mystery would end when the source of these sounds would reveal itself as the girl who was the treasurer of the LatinX Club, climbing up the side of the building with plungers, all while being completely naked."

Niles looked over at where the windows were and would sure enough see the head and upper-body of a 5'0, curly-haired Hispanic girl going up the glass's surface with plungers, looking like something straight out of an adult cartoon due to how she had her big titties in plain view whilst engaging in such an antic.

"Without even looking too hard, you could tell she was putting a considerable amount of effort into scaling the building with how forceful she pulled the plungers off the glass, making that loud, suction POP every time she did so, and then slamming it back against the glass with just as much . It was when her whole entire body was in view of the rectangular window that she stopped climbing. The treasurer would next press her large 36F breasts against the glass and slide them around it, producing squeaky sounds whose loudness could be said to be proportional to the size of her big bust."

Hearing the sounds that were mentioned, Niles looked again at the girl and saw her doing exactly what he read out loud. She was giving every one a show, the way she was smooshing her fat boobs against the glass and shifting her torso to the sides and up and down, looking like the world's weirdest and most ineffective window cleaner. Her dark areolas which were already like pepperonis in size were now looking much bigger in size since they were getting pressed against something, causing them to look dilated.

"This wouldn’t last though, as she would take her tits off the glass and continue her way up the building, only to then stop again to just start mashing her breasts against the glass couple times before finally leaving for real this time."

Niles looked up and saw her climbing, staring exclusively at her very hairy vagina. As said, she would stop and start banging her large-ass boobs against the glass, humping her knockers so hard on it that it almost looked like she was trying to break in with them. Her F-cups wobbled around greatly every time she pulled away, only to then get squished again in another funny way against the transparent material. Not bothering to wait for her to stop as that would mean risking his paper turning into blank sheets, Niles went back to reading, and it was at this same time that the treasurer left the window's view.

"Immediately after she had left, it was at random that one of the male students began to sob. No one bothered looking at him, but this wouldn’t stop him from rising from his chair and announcing with a shaky breath how he has a crippling fear of non-bare-chested women and that he would greatly appreciate it if all the females in the classroom could remove any garbs covering their torso."

As Niles read what the sobbing student would announce, the words that exited from his mouth would be, "G— guys..." he sniffles and does some labored breathing, "I ha— ha— have..." he sniffles hard, "have a crippling f— fear of women that aren't bare-che—" he voice starts cracking, "bare-che— che— chested." he lets out another labored breath, "So if all of the females could take off any clothes co— covering their torso..." he gulps, "that would be so, SO very much appreciated by me." he ends, looking around the room.

"Even though it seemed like nobody cared, all of the females in the class began stripping themselves of whatever clothing they wore on their upper-body,"

Niles paused and looked up for just a quick second to see that it was actually happening: multiple arms going up in the air and arms being pulled back through sleeves. It was an event Niles wanted to at least see just the first part of.

"doing so with no change in expression at all like it was all too casual of an act. Even the girl still getting the feeling taken out of her mouth by the sexually raging student’s cock did the best she could to get bare-chested."

Niles looked up and would see in front of him every one of his female classmates totally topless - complete full-frontal nudity. His eyes swept the room, getting in at least one look on each and every one of the chests of his female cohorts. Even though there were spectacular pairs like the cock-stuffed Latina's 32Ds which were now freely moving around during her session of getting the taste fucked out her mouth, and also the pale, nerdy ginger whose freckled 36DDs sagged on top of her notes, his eyes would especially land on the 34C tits of the Middle-Eastern girl he once partnered with for an in-class activity, looking like a big contradiction the way she had her hijab on, but was doing one of the most indecent acts known to man. Even though the Muslim girl's breasts were a decent size, really not anything to gawk at when compared to some of the other girls' busts, she sure had some big nipples, dark ones that looked to be taking up most of her breasts; Niles was reminded of salami slices because of them. Shaking his head, Niles looked back down at the paper and could barely make out its words, but luckily enough for him, he remembered the couple of words that were to be read next, letting him pick back up and cause the text to fade back into reality.

"The only one who didn’t comply was Professor Jang who was still so transfixed on me presenting my extra credit assignment; her disregard for everything else still being exploited by the stranger who now had her ass-naked and bent over her desk as he had moved on to fucking her doggy style, going at her pussy with the speed and akin to a rabbit, whilst having a face on that clearly showed how he was very much enjoying her insides, a grand juxtaposition to my professor’s mildly straight face."

Niles looked over at the two and would now be hearing the loud banging of the guy fucking Professor Jang hard against the desk. Niles wasn't afraid to lock eyes with his professor now, staring her right in the eyes as he also stayed cognizant of how big and and bouncy her swinging 32Gs were at the moment. Niles went on and took this opportunity to see better what his professor's body was like, scrolling his eyes along her moderately slim torso where he'd see better the way her udders swung around, and then to her unimpressive ass and thighs which he'd always been familiar with, seeing it now bare for the first time and being fervidly slammed into by a guy he didn't know.

"Having his plea heard, the student would do a one-eighty in emotion and form a devilish grin on his face as he clenched his fist and pumped his arm next to him, saying a line of celebration under his breath before he sat back down, this all hinting how he was just tricking everyone."

Niles chuckled at this little plot twist.

"For what felt like the umpteenth time this class session, the student who’d been sneezing so much let another one out, this one being the loudest yet. It was at this point that the girl nearest to me in the front got upset by this and yelled out how she was going to fuck the sickness out of him, going on to then get up and storm her way over to him."

The girl in question who yelled out, verbatim, "UGH! I AM GOING TO FUCK THE SICKNESS OUT OF YOU!!!" was a petite, fair-skinned Asian girl with bone-straight black hair that went down to her waist and wore glasses that made a lot of people assume she was intelligent, Niles included. So when he saw the tiny, A-cup-having thing shoot up from her seat with a boisterous statement accompanying her sudden action, Niles was definitely taken aback, continuing to watch as she stomped her way over to the guy, looking down at her small, little butt that she had tightly clothed in black leggings.

"Upon reaching him, she would stop beside him and pull down whatever garments were keeping his penis unexposed, and following that, she herself would get bottomless, taking off her clothes in a way that made it clear that she was channeling her fury through the movements of her undressing."

Niles looked up and saw the girl hastily and forcefully taking her leggings off, looking like she was quarreling with them due to how mildly inconvenient they were being to her right now. Niles found this endearing due to the girl's size, amused by how such a small thing could have so much anger.

"With nothing on, the girl lifted her leg over the student’s lap and planted her foot on the floor and proceeded to lower herself until the male’s upright genitalia entered her vagina. Straddling him, she would start her hate-fueled cowgirl fucking of him, coming out the gate with full , no warm-up to be seen. There was no moaning to be heard from her, only angry grunts since she wasn’t doing this for pleasure, but to get her classmate to cease his random sneezes. The efficacy of her method would prove to be questionable, not because she was doing a bad job in terms of fucking him, no, her form was phenomenal and looked very enjoyable given the way she was going so consistently fast and was letting every inch of his cock inside her, but it was simply because using sex to cure sneezing didn’t make any sense. The irrationality of this act would show when the student sneezed all over her chest, prompting her to get angrier and curse at him before putting both her hands on the back of his head with her fingers interlacing with each other, and pull his head into her chest where she would then rub his face in all the germs he got on her."

Niles would hear, "YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER!!!" get yelled out by the girl as he was reading. When he reached the end of the paragraph, he looked up to watch the described scene. The girl was furiously hopping up down on the guy's pole, holding him by the head as she let his face rub against her lacking chest each time she bounced back upward, returning his germs back to him. The chair that supported the two was creaking with each and every powerful movement, and the girl's long hair was dancing around as she gave the expressionless student the angriest fucking of his lifetime. Niles was very impressed at how such a bite-sized girl like herself with barely any meat on her could be taking in all of what the guy was packing, always amazed by how whenever she shot her body back down, he would see the student's entire cock disappear right back into her cunt.

"So far, things were progressing smoothly on the account that I had to be totally nailing this extra credit assignment. The fact that I’ve felt so calm and composed ever since the beginning was clear evidence that I was doing good. As I took this moment to allocate some time to feeling good about myself, it would occur out of the blue that the other girl who was nearest to me would suddenly have her breasts enlarge tremendously in size as this was one of her scholarship awards finally coming in."

Niles would quickly look up to see this event occurring and would just barely be in time to see the Black girl sitting in the front have her 34B breasts suddenly grow ridiculously in size, no longer looking like modest boobs, but now a toony pair of spheres that wasn't humanly possible. Niles jaw would drop a little at the breast expansion, just staring in awe at the girl's unnaturally perky bowling balls that she had for tits now. Having pretty much no sag in their previous state, the girl's massive melons were almost now touching the top of her desk, as their magnitude was so great now, even being so ginormous that they went past the sides of her decently slim torso, meaning it was possible to see her globe-like things from the back. Niles was in so much shock at this that it could be said he was functioning as a surrogate for expressing the girl's own feelings since she didn't react at all to the stupid-huge tits she now had, continuing to look at Niles like the attentive student she and most of the class were being all this time. Before he could get anymore lost in gazing at her dark, coaster-sized areolas and eraser-thick nipples, Niles would power through and get back to reading the assignment.

"The randomness wouldn’t stop here, though, as two womenone holding a microphone and the other one shouldering a large camera and also looking younger in comparison—would barge into the room, both of whom were totally nude and had numerous globs of semen stuck on them - some fresh, some old and crusted.

Niles looked over to the next instance of upcoming craziness, staring right at what he assumed were people from some news thing. The White woman with the microphone was 5'6, had an olive skin complexion, wavy-curly brunette hair that went past her shoulders, and had an overall moderate physique, save for the fake 34D bolt-ons she had. The Asian girl with the camera was 5'5, had a mild yellow tint to her complexion, her black hair tied back into a ponytail, and was pretty slim, having nothing special going on with her body that had 36A breasts and a modest butt.

"As if nothing was wrong with what she was doing, the woman faced the camera while very slowly stepping backwards without looking behind her, managing to navigate her way to the front of the class without bumping into anything as the girl with the camera followed in front of her at the same slow pace. As she did this, she spoke into the microphone, saying how she was Joyce Abrams and was with Channel ∞ News and that they’re now at the A.A.A’s next target location, saying how it’s their fifth spot today."

More accurately, the woman said, "Good day, everyone. I'm Joyce Abrams from Channel ∞ News and we are here today in Mickelson College of Technology with the Arbitrary Anal Alliance as this is their next target location - their fifth one today!" Joyce reported.

"Right after saying this, eight naked adult men who were all in good shape came walking into the room at a brisk pace, an intimidating sight to see and hear as their footsteps were almost like thunder."

Knowing what he would be seeing, but not wanting to see it for too long, Niles shortly glanced at the door and saw the men entering, looking like a catering service, but for sex, the way they were all in the nude and had their notable cocks swinging about.

"All of them split into various directions, each of them going over to one of the topless female students and effortlessly getting them up out of their seats. Still remaining apathetic to anything that wasn’t me presenting my work, every one of the girls would have their bottom garbs removed to varying extents as each of the men would proceed to anally penetrate them, thus commencing what had to be the world’s calmest anal orgy."

During Niles's reading aloud, the room would fill with the sound of desks screeching on the floors, clothing being moved around, buttons and zippers being undone, and also the sound of fabric shredding as there were just some men who went for a more fast and impatient approach. Niles steeled himself to not look for just a little longer yet, even with all the unharmonious slapping going on, as he knew he was nearing the end of the paper and that there was no rush in seeing what was happening.

"Every female in the class now had a dick in them. This included the girl who had been getting her mouth fucked hard for minutes straight as she was now getting spitroasted so hard that she had fallen as made evident by how limp and lifeless her body had become with how her arms now just dangled around, and her eyes rolled back into her skull as she was getting it that hard in both the front and back."

Reading this compelled Niles to look up. Now going on before him was an all-out fuckfest of mostly young females having their ass holes stretched out by very masculine men. He looked at the Black girl with the gazongas as she was now standing and still facing Niles, but with her upper-body angled forward slightly as she was being drilled from behind by a burly man that had her stiff-looking cantaloupes going like crazy. The nerdy ginger was laid on her stomach atop her desk with her notes on the floor as she got her butt ruined by a guy that had one of his big hands gripping her soft-looking butt, and the other hand gripping tightly on her 36DD that he kept from freely swinging around like the other one was doing. Next to that girl was the wavy-haired Polynesian girl who was down on the floor on her hands and knees as she got used by a guy who had tore a huge hole in her leggings and was now tearing her hole up as he was rebounding off the fatty, and all-too soft ass cheeks she once had packed in her leggings, Niles able to see the constant waves being sent all throughout her booty after each thrust she got dealt. Finally, Niles paid some attention to the Latina in the back, liking this instance of anal the most as he saw her utterly broken with how she was being carried by two men that were just unrelentingly going at her tortured body: the student still using her plump, dick-sucking lips as he still shot looks over at the busty professor, and the man holding her by the bends of her knees as he pummeled the feeling out of her anal cavity; the rapid making her big D-cup tits rock back and forth.

"The professor was now on top of her desk with one of the men being under her and having his hands grip her waist and guiding her body up and down on his large penis, using nothing but his raw strength. The stranger was still here, also being on top of the desk, crouched awkwardly in front of the professor as he squeezed her big breasts together on his cock and satisfied himself with her G-cups."

Niles looked over and saw the big man being talked about on top of Professor Jang's desk with his legs hanging off the end of it and having her on top of him, making her roughly slide up and down on his girthy cock that still couldn't make her face change in the slightest bit, but Niles couldn't see the professor's stare due to the stranger's body blocking his view of her as he was having good ol' time rubbing his cock against her chest with her big titties sandwiching his hard-on inside her cleavage.

"Joyce, who was getting fucked by one of the men herself, went up to one of the males who happened to have a face of intensity on as he was giving it to one of the uncaring students, asking him how this one felt. He would tell her that she’s another anal virgin just like how she was and that it right now feels like sandpaper, but by the time he’s done, she’ll be all set just like how he and his peers made Joyce and the camera girl."

Niles looks up and sees that the girl is none other than the Muslim with the salami nipples and the B-cups. She was getting carried by the guy who had her faced away from him and in a full-nelson as he threw his hips back and forth, fucking her resisting ass hole with all his might.

"The reporter turns to the camera girl that's also having her gaping ass hole filled the same way Joyce is having hers, both of their asses greased up in copious amounts of lubricant so that the men could have their cocks glide in and out of their holes with ease."

Niles looked at Joyce who was very cool about getting it in the butt whilst doing her job. Her enhanced breasts would barely bounce even though she was getting it extremely hard. The girl working the camera kept the big piece of technology pointed at Joyce very well even as she was getting pounded so hard and fast from behind that it looked like her fragile body could break at any moment now.

"Joyce closes the report in the typical news reporter fashion, stating how the Arbitrary Anal Alliance is making the world a better place, one gaping ass hole at a time."

Joyce had said, "As you can see, the Arbitrary Anal Alliance is once again hard at work, no pun intended, and they are doing the public a great service. Here in Mickelson College of Technology: I'm Joyce Abrams, Channel ∞ News." she stated professionally, but said professionalism was tainted by how her big implants were on show and also how there was a large male behind her, just freely fucking her like it was the last time he'd ever have any sort of intercourse.

"It was at this point that everything would return to what I considered normal,"

"(Ain't no way. WHAT?!)" Niles said in his head. Surprised by such a an abrupt event, Niles looked up and saw that everything was in fact back to normal. Much to his dismay, there was no more of that Latina chick being made into a cumdump, no more girls with their tits out, no more of the Black girl's massive orb-shaped breasts, no more of that petite girl getting her angry fuck on with that sneezing guy, and worst of all, no more of Professor Jang having a sweet rack, now being back to her original attire and bust. Before Niles could let himself fall into shock, the better part of his brain reminded him that he couldn't idle, lest he'd lose his paper for good.

"and my story would reach its conclusion, a story that my professor had already given me an A+ on along with having my grade for the course be finalized as a 100%."

Niles dropped his arms to his sides and would do a thousand-yard stare into the back of the classroom.

"Thank you, Niles. Who wants to go next?" the professor said.

Niles walked back to his seat as his classmates gave him an obligatory round of applause that didn't make him feel any better. Seating himself, Niles would be only semi-focused throughout the remainder of the class.

The End.

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)