More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MCU-ENF-FAN MCU-ENF-FAN

What's next?

Creating a New Device

Shuri sat in her lab in the Avengers Compound, meticulously putting parts together for a brand new invention of hers. Shuri's new invention would be a device that uses a special vibrative frequency that would dismantle an enemy's armor. Which she totally didn't just invent to strip men naked in combat. Nope, she most definitely did not invent this device for perverted schemes such as that.

As Shuri was finishing up with putting the device together, Okoye walked into the room. Shuri rolled her eyes as she continued to work. "I'm busy! Can't whatever you're here for wait?"

"You're cooped up in this lab for too long."

"So?"

"So, you are going to get off your butt and do some training." Shuri let out a moan upon hearing Okoye say that, though due to her paying too much attention to the conversation she was having with Okoye, Shuri accidentally misplaced the part where the vibration would be released, placing it in a way in which it would be firing toward the user rather than the person it was pointing toward. "A mandatory sparring session. And I don't want to hear any buts!"

Shuri glanced down as her finished invention, not noticing her mistake, and smirked "But you'll seeing one." Shuri whispers to herself

"What was that?"

Shuri got out of her chair as she pocketed the device and walked over to Okoye. "Nothing!" Shuri played innocent as she walked alongside the Dora Milaje leader toward the training room.

Will Shuri notice her mistake before her sparring match.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)